visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Pubs that might be of interest EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Pubs that might be of interest EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Pubs that might be of interest EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Pubs that might be of interest EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Pubs that might be of interest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Pubs that might be of interest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pubs that might be of interest Empty
PostSubject: Pubs that might be of interest   Pubs that might be of interest EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi guys i stumbled apon a pub (not litertly) it is in stow on the wold . its called the The Royalist, It is a Grade II listed building that ranks amongst the top 4% of protected buildings in the country, and is certified as the Oldest Inn in England, dating from 947 AD and in the guinness world recond books. i should think that should have alot of stories to tell.
Chipping nortons pubs all of them are sposedly haunted. the travern has a nice ghost e.g the chairs have been all over the place at the end of a night they go up stairs breifly come back down and everythings tidyed away. my friend who worked there saw a bloke and talked to him thinkin it was his boss went round the coner and his boss was there not in the cellar where he saw him. there are tunnels that link some of the pubs to the church. there was a pub called the white horse which had an arch way and a coach drive in ye olden times fergot to duck and his head was removed by the building.

Thanks Matt x
Back to top Go down

Pubs that might be of interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubs that might be of interest   Pubs that might be of interest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:12 am

nice one matt well done for finding that out i think it probably ahs got a few stories to tell for sure. sounds a fab storiy if it can be colaborated Smile
Back to top Go down

Pubs that might be of interest
Page 1 of 1