visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Pembrokeshire - places of interest?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pembrokeshire - places of interest? Empty
PostSubject: Pembrokeshire - places of interest?   Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am

Hi I'm in Pembrokshire nr Haverfordwest for the next week and was wandering if anyone knows of any places of interest i could look of a ghostly nature?

thanks

neut Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pembrokeshire - places of interest?   Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Sorry to bump my own post, but there is a ghost tour planned on the weekend I come back to Oxford...Bah blinkin humbug... Sad

Maybe I could contact the people who are organising the tour and see if they can give me some info on the ghosts of haverfordwest Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pembrokeshire - places of interest?   Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 am

hi mate i dont realy know much about pembrokshire. if u go on google and put in oxford ghost tour he has all the information about the ghost tours.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pembrokeshire - places of interest?   Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pembrokeshire - places of interest?   Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:11 pm

cheers for the link Barri Penty Park looks interesting. If I get a chance I'll check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pembrokeshire - places of interest?   Pembrokeshire - places of interest? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 pm

I know you'll be already back but just a heads up if your there again theres plenty of old Forts around Pembroke Docks. Scoveston and Hubberstone Fort are pretty good, There Derelict and Abandoned but have tunnels, magazines and olther buildings etc...

Scoveston Fort ( http://www.standingquiet.fotopic.net/c1686883.html ) is owned by a farmer now and the most common heard story is of a man being seen in the fort that hung himself nearby afew years ago.

Hubberstone Fort ( http://www.standingquiet.fotopic.net/c1686846.html ) im not sure who owns it i think possibly port authority. Its a nice place You have the main Fort on top of a hill then its runs down the hill to the seas where the Artilliary would have been.

I am returning this weekend to attempt afew more Forts in pembrokeshire including St. Catherines Fort in Tenby,

Matt Pembrokeshire - places of interest? Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pembrokeshire - places of interest?   Pembrokeshire - places of interest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pembrokeshire - places of interest?
Page 1 of 1