visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
St quirin church munich EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
St quirin church munich EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
St quirin church munich EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
St quirin church munich EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
St quirin church munich EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

St quirin church munich

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

St quirin church munich Empty
PostSubject: St quirin church munich   St quirin church munich EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 7:08 pm

I took a small bike ride today through our home town i had heard that there is a nice little church in the middle of the town which dates back to the 14th century , so i decided to have a look at it .

On entering the church it was as i expected it to be "empty" the sunday service was allready finished it was about 2:30pm there was nobody in the church , i checked around and had a look at the sin bin as well and there was nobody in there , so this was a great chance to really have a look around , i had taken my camera , emf detector and dictaphone with me so i proceeded to take some EMF readings , there were a couple of speakers that were not giving any readings at all because they were turned off , i had a constant background reading of 0,8 to 1,2 gauss which is quite normal , i checked out the altar and various other areas and had no changes in readings

St quirin church munich P4200019

as soon as i hit the area on the right hand side where the sun is shining in on the statue i got 2 spikes of 6,5 and 7,5 then back to normal 1,2 this got me interested because i had measured this area before and got normal readings after turning around i got the spike behind me also 7,5 and then back down to 1,5 , so the spike seemed to be moving .

The evp that i did is also kind of strange there is a deep low groan after i say "this is very interesting"

EVP groan

I think that this church could be an interesting site to have a closer look at .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: St quirin church munich   St quirin church munich EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:48 pm

This church looks amazing and steeped in history. I am very interested in the EMF readings taken by the icon on the right. There seems no logical reason for the fluctuations. This place is definately in need of a thorough investiagtion entry permitted. The buildings age would dictate that there may very well be a crypt and underground tunnels located there. If it was a former monestry then maybe there will be secret rooms and chambers located in the grounds also. Keep searching mate and keep us all posted.... cheers
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: St quirin church munich   St quirin church munich EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:51 am

LOL
This weeks task to me is to get permission of the vicar for an investigation....

Memo to myself:
Make up a good reason other than ghosthunting, for it is known that members of the church, especially the catholic ones, are not very keen on ghosthunting and Co.
Anybody got any ideas???? Itīs got to work on the first attempt.

As far as I know, the monastry was somewhere else.... but I will definitely do some research....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: St quirin church munich   St quirin church munich EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:00 pm

say your host of a tallent show, ghosts say the funniest things.... you need to take a team in to record the entrys from this church!!

Seriously good luck, i do think the church is more open than they make out,

or go in with the things of local rumour is the church is haunted, we want to debunk that myth?

the evp is really good, got to love those spirits for trying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St quirin church munich   St quirin church munich Empty

Back to top Go down

St quirin church munich
Page 1 of 1