visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? Empty
PostSubject: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 am

Hi guys,

Found this on you tube.
Not sure if it was recorded by a Ghost hunting team or just by people who are generally interested in it. But in this case I don't think it really matters.... watch the right side of the screen at approx. 30 sec.

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:02 pm

I see what you mean Hella, i just can't tell if its just one of the others or not or a reflection from someone else as theres afew people there.

Great vid though hopefully find out more about it
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Thats an interesting clip , would be cool to know a little bit more about the circumstances , but looks interesting
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm

hey if u look on the paranormal investigation live facebook page someone posted this video on there and i think the woman who took the video is the woman who posted it on the site.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 am

Hi Matt

If you can find out who it is , why not get her to get in contactwith us so that she can give us some more info on the clip that she has posted .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 am

I went to the ancient ram inn last year, for an investigation. The place just isn't the nicest to investigate in.

The barn area (which that video clip was filmed in), is full of piled up chairs, tables and other rubbish. It's extremely dusty, lots of cob webs about, spiders and drafts.

So to me, this clip would be discredited, on the fact that there is too much going against it, than for it.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 am

Hi JoJoK,

we read and heard a lot about the Ram Inn, somehow all the same things... how dirty it is, to much hubbub made about it, the owner being a total prat etc.

We DID want to investigate the Inn in 2008, but the whole thing collapsed when the owner heard that TV might be involved and he raised the price by 150% ... greedy as he was. Well we made inquiries and found out that he is often unfriendly or tends to fake things etc. So in the end we cancelled it and he got zilch What a Face .. serves him right.

To us the Ram Inn is a place that we don't want to investigate, no matter how cool it is supposed to be.

greetz,
Hella
Back to top Go down
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm

The owner is old and well, how can I put this politely?........................mad affraid

He has a habit of hiking the price up, on the day or arrival. Not sure where he gets the money from, as he requests x amount of people at £20 or £30 a head on Fri's and Sats. so in theory he could be earning £200 -£300 a weekend. It's a shame it's not put back into the property because that place could be a little money earner.

It's such a dirty place and the owner has been known to fake things but these days, you can hear him moving about, as he is old and has a habit of banging into things. He will also reveal about 98% of the locations history on the walk round, whether you want him to or not. The building is much colder on the inside, than it is on the outside, if anyone ever wanted to go, I'd say go in the summer.

But the place is full of dust, just sitting down on the bed, will reveal a lot of dust in a picture an there are bats that can get in and out of the roof and the fly about the top floor. The place is also a major H&S issue, the attic area is an issue, major cracks in the ceiling below the attic and not just small ones, these are cracks with industrail tape strapped over and pinned in with wooden planks. He hangs signs up the attic stairs saying;

'Beware, stairs are broken due to a fat woman'

Or something worded similar.

I wouldn't waste money on the location tbh, it's a dyer and sad place and I think due to the lack of sanity to the owner, it;s best to stay clear. I was thinking of returning but tbh, I'd have more fun in my local graveyard bounce

When most haunted *cough splatter cough* went there, they spent 3 nights filming in the place. Same with that other TV ghost hunter series and not the 1 night we are lead to believe.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 pm

When we applied for that place, he said that all he's earning will go into maintenance of the place... that was 2 1/2 years ago (roughly) ... he must earn a fortune with that place... all the money that he got from the TV companies... where did it go???

I know that Ghost Adventures went there, too... the Americans are known to pay loads for their do's... and the money certainly didn't go into renovations.

TBH, it might be advisable to send someone H&S guys there, just to check... I mean, that place is a business of some sort, Humphries is earning money with it... some account checks on top of that and hey ho... he can sell that place to pay the fines... maybe it would be done up then at last... it's a listed building so it wouldn't be knocked down.

Just some thoughts... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm

I think his sister has ownership over the building or something. It's not totally 100% his but the inside needs ripping out and redoing. I can still imagine how it looked when MH went there and looking at it recently, you couldn't recognise it, sad really.

I think event companies should pull out, aminly for H&S and I think frightnights have stopped their events there. The place has a lot of potential and could make someone a good fortune, as a 'haunted attraction'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?   Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Apparition at the Ancient Ram Inn?
Page 1 of 1