visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition   Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 pm

This was taken by Miss Gemma Final using her mobile camera phone at the Hellfire Caves.

I went to the Hellfire caves in Wycombe with my friend towards the end of last year. When we were in there we were the only people there at one point, being our first time there and it being very dark we used my camera flash to get some light by keep taking pictures. When we were in there I kept getting a really horrible feeling like some one was breathing on the back of my neck and like someone was very close behind me, but my friend didn't get the same feeling. When we looked back through my pictures when we got home I found that I have a picture of something that looks like a figure in a long white wedding dress in a doorway.

Does this image show the ghostly apparition of Sukie? Legend has it that she went to meet her lover dressed in a white wedding gown, but it turned out to be a wicked practical joke and she was met by a gang of lads, who stoned her to death.

This was submitted in the 'Image of the Month' competition. Does it deserve to win? You decide...

Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition Hellfi10

Here is the link to her original image uploaded into Photobucket

Original Image uploaded on Photobucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition   Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 pm

this is an interesting photo like you said there is the story of the woman being stoned to death which does explain the white gown part. and i duno if anyone else felt it like if 3 of u were in the tunnels it actully felt like 4 of you were there 3 team and somone else and being followed.

tbh shes brave for going in there in the pitch black only using the flash on the camera when u only see a bit at a time i dont think id like that just incase someone was stood right in frton of me haha

my opinion i think she should win

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition   Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:28 am

That's a cracking image! Shame there isn't anything to compare it too to make a better judgement.

You guys have all been before so you'll know better than me.

I'd have been chuffed to capture it though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition   Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Apparition - Image of the month Competition
Page 1 of 1