visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! Empty
PostSubject: There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!!   There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 8:58 am

The comedian’s Hollywood Hills for-rent abode has been on the market for well over a year. Maybe the ghosts that occupy it year round just don’t want any human company.

The 4,800 square foot manse sits on Woodrow Wilson Drive and claims Ringo Starr and Mama Cass as previous celebrity owners. But these days, it is the property of Dan Aykroyd and his wife Donna Dixon who, thanks to other homes in New York, Martha’s Vineyard and Ontario, Canada, have little call for day-to-day L.A. living. According to blogger The Realestalker, the home is currently available for rent at $30,000 per month and has been going unclaimed at that price for a whopping 450 days. Aykroyd has previously claimed that a ghost occupies the home, and he should know. His brother Peter is said to be a psychic researcher. “A ghost certainly haunts my house," Aykroyd once told iVillage.com. "It once even crawled into bed with me. The ghost also turns on the Stairmaster and moves jewelry across the dresser. I'm sure it's Mama Cass, because you get the feeling it's a big ghost." In a way, it makes sense that the ghost of Mama Cass would want to hang out with Elwood Blues. He should be thanking his lucky stars that it is not the ghost of John Belushi that is hanging around the home. The cleaning bill alone might rival $30,000 a month. And quite frankly, given Aykroyd’s recent movie output, a screenplay based on his haunted experiences in the five bedroom, five-and-a-half bath abode with pool could make for his most entertaining vehicle in years. Suggested title: California Screaming. lol!

There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! Aykroydhouse
Back to top Go down

There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!!   There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!! EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Do you recon we could get a company to hire that out for a while for us, so we can meet mam cass... i m not sure i want no spirit joining me in bed, but im sure i can get over that issue!! lol
Back to top Go down

There's Something Strange and It Don't Feel Good!!!
Page 1 of 1