visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

What do you think???? Pub Ghost???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:19 pm

My sister took this pic of me at the weekend, and sent it to me on facebook today. Is it me or is there a shadowy white figure standing between me and the pillar, kinda standing through the back of the bar with its back to me, head slightly down. Looks weird to me, let me know what you think.

What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? Pub_gh12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi Liz, how are you? I can't really see anything, could you maybe draw an outline of what you can see? I see you and the pillar, and what looks like light cast of the wall lighting but nothing else, unless you mean that spooky hand under your elbow lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Ill try... I just had my laptop repaired and lost all my editing and photo software, I agree it could be light cast from the wall, but the more I look at it the more it looks like a figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm

What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? Pub_gh13
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 pm

It looked more like a part of a big orb to me.... so i played a bit around with color and contrast... but there doesn't seem to be an orb IN FRONT of the pillar.

So i zoomed in a bit and looked at the surface of the work top behind the pillar.... it seems to be made of stainless steel.

Well, there are these halogen lams at the back wall. Together with the flash of the camera their light could have created this orb like effect by reflecting of this surface.

It reminds me a bit like the effect you see on photos taken directly against the sun light, especially when the sun is setting.

I am pretty sure, that this is the reason for this effect.
But I am not the photo expert here... so let's see, what they say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks! I have thought this too. The worktop is made of wood, so no reflection there, the lighting is not halogen, but it is bright.
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm pretty positive it is a light reflection of the flash as it bounces off of the pumps and back onto the lens, light can create all sorts of strange patterns, especially when camera optics are concerned! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm

That's a rubbish pint by the way!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Whats wrong with it huh!!!??? You should have seen the first one I pulled off! LOL

Personally i'm beginning to think its the flash reflecting off the head on that pint!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi
I would have to agree with Robb on this one sorry i cant see anything as well....sorry again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:17 am

Robb wrote:
That's a rubbish pint by the way!! Very Happy

I'll have a flake with mine Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think???? Pub Ghost???   What do you think????  Pub Ghost??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think???? Pub Ghost???
Page 1 of 1