visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

White Ladies Priory, Shropshire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redskye
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-14

White Ladies Priory, Shropshire Empty
PostSubject: White Ladies Priory, Shropshire   White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Went here on Sunday, Id never been before, and didnt know much about it, but had heard it was haunted, but didnt know what experiences people had had.

Me and my boyfriend walked around (it was very windy and raining), and I try to see if I can pick anything up, but cant. We leave and walk back on the path when I very very clearly hear a womans voice singing just for a few seconds. Stop dead in my tracks and look around to see if theres anywhere the noise could have come from, (ie a church, car radio, another person), there isn't anything or anyone for miles.

Had a quick peek on the net about this, saw that a couple of sites have mentioned hearing music, and one blog in August 09, says that they 'heard a woman singing clear and light'. I would describe what I heard as exactly that.

Has anyone else ever been here and experienced anything?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White Ladies Priory, Shropshire   White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi RedSky

Thanks for the post Ive not heard of this place so have had a good look around the net and found this link
This maybe a place G.P.S. could have a look at when the weather improves summer time.
could not find anything on the singing tho...but as this was a place of worship my nuns you could well have heard singing
Can you make out what kind of singing it was?
Please also remember that it was a wet, windy and rain day so you have said and if you were walking in any open space sound can and will travel for miles
You say you had a look around to try find the locations of the singing but couldn't find anything.
Anyway still a good post thanks again...

http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/haunted/2009/12/white-ladies-priory.html Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: White Ladies Priory, Shropshire   White Ladies Priory, Shropshire EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Sounds like a very interesting place that you visited there , would love to hear more about it .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Ladies Priory, Shropshire   White Ladies Priory, Shropshire Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1