visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Trifield meter led EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Trifield meter led EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Trifield meter led EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Trifield meter led EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Trifield meter led EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Trifield meter led

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trifield meter led Empty
PostSubject: Trifield meter led   Trifield meter led EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi All

I was just doing a bit of research today (may be of Interest to Barri and Ian Laughing ) hunting around for the Led Trifield meter.Which was featured on the Ghost whisperer episode 16 season 4.I found a company in USA who has the Trifield meters.I emailed the company and got 2 different prices from them not including the postage to the UK.In total the meter came to approximately £120 that was approximately £100 for the meter then shipping costs when they eventually emailed me back with full cost.

Well i hunted around a bit longer and found the same kit which you would have to build yourself.I emailed the company to see what it came with.

The kit comprises of the casing and printed circuit board and all the components and circuit diagram.The kit with postage is just under £60 depending on exchange rates.

The components needs to be soldered.

The kit is from Ramsey Electronics they are based in USA however there are links worldwide but the kits are not available in UK.

http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=TFM3C

Ramsey Electronics also sell these on ebay and the shipping cost is not displayed the cost they quoted me to ship is $29.75 so i ordered one.

I was a City Guilds qualified Electronics engineer many years ago in my passed life.So i can assemble these kits with in a few hours if that .

I believe with a Slight modification and you can or may be able to incorporate sound circuit.

Hope you find this of use and money saving.

Steve
Back to top Go down

Trifield meter led Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trifield meter led   Trifield meter led EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi All

I recieved my Trifield Kit eventually at a further cost of £17 bloody customs.

It took me approximately 2hrs to complete with a few breaks in between.However it was not as straight forward as Ramsey electronics say.Still cheaper then buying the built ones.

I managed to get the trifield up and running and i am now quite impressed with it.

The meter is very sensitive to magnetic fields as well as electric fields.The meter will also pick up electricity through the body due to the sensitivity of the sensors inside the meter.

After much playing around with it i am going to Mod it a bit more to incorporate sound when it fluctuates and aerial for more signal.

If anyone wants to order one and not brave enough to assemble it then i would gladly do it for you for a donation to GPS.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Trifield meter led Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trifield meter led   Trifield meter led EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 am

Hi steve-debz

Thanks for that offer thats really good of you to do that , how much cheaper dod it work out at ??.

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Trifield meter led Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trifield meter led   Trifield meter led EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:50 am

Hi Ian

It worked out to be £60 cheaper then already built ones

Steve
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Trifield meter led Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trifield meter led   Trifield meter led EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:09 am

Wow thats good so it does pay to maybe get the kit instead of the finished product ,i think i will have a look at one as well .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Trifield meter led Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trifield meter led   Trifield meter led Empty

Back to top Go down

Trifield meter led
Page 1 of 1