visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Another security cam ghost? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Another security cam ghost? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Another security cam ghost? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Another security cam ghost? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Another security cam ghost? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Another security cam ghost?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another security cam ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:36 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:42 am

I'd agree that it's NOT a midge, but what is it??????

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm

looks like that room has a skylight so could quite possibly be a reflection of a bird walking across it and it seems like a sunny day maybe?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:27 pm

I would tend to agree with stokesyuk i think that its some sort of reflection from something , when you are dealing with cameras you always have to take things like that into consideration .

Any possible way of debunking it cancels it out as proof .
greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 pm

By the movements of it i am tempted to agree with stokesuk and Ian, it moves partially abrupt which reminds me of the movements of a pidgeon. The change in shape could be due to the different angle the sun shines at it.
But what puzzles me is, that it is still clearly visible in the corner, where the direct light of the glass roof (of which we donīt know if it exists) would not be as strong, so the shadow of a bird would be, if at all, only slightly to be seen, but not in the same intensity as it is here.
Artificial light wouldnīt show it at all. Also the light from the shop window would distract it.

So: What is it?

I agree to you all, that this doesnīt seem to be a bug or dust. The movements just donīt match.

greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:45 am

That is a werid one, like the last few posts I agree it can be a reflection from the sky light. Good little clip though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Watch it again an imagine it is on the lens of the CCTV camera. It does look like an insect or something to me. Could even be a small piece of cotton like blossom moving with the air flow. I have watched it several times and it looks like something moving across the camera lens or the glass casing over the camera itself. This would account for the object being totally blurred and out of any focus. If it was a ghost it's movement suggests something very peculiar going on on. Look where it emerges from and then look where it ends up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

suggests something very peculiar going on on. Look where it emerges from and then look where it ends up.*

Agree with you there. It emerges from the door on the left, moves across, seems to wait awhile, them goes through the door at the rear. That's no random act. There's thought involved. Also, who says there's a skylight above there? Maybe there is, maybe not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:48 pm

ok.....ive looked at this vid over and over...i really cant see what your seeing if you look at the image....as it come into view it seems to be walking you can see the image had legs in walks at and angle the across the walk way towards the side door and the its gone....if there away of trying to find out when this was taken get an idea to what the ins and outs of that day was weather....temp....wind factor..ect then we will get a far better pic of whats going on here.....i wouldnt go as far as debunking this so quickly team....lets find out as much as we can before putting it into the debunking bin.....for one im not so sure this one is so easy to disgared
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Definitely not Phil.

But for me, i always try to debunk it before i actually start consider it being a ghost.

the cotton fluff sounds reasonable to me, Barri.
The eye and the brain always tend to play tricks on us, when it comes to things like this. in this case, i think, that my eyes want to tell me, that the object moves in an angle, although it might be just that there's something moving on the lense. The movement of the object speaks for that as well, i think. It moves very abrupt.

Personally i think, that it is a fluff and not a ghost.

greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Okay my latest theory on this is: The common housefly...

The fly is casting a shadow as it walks in its quick little bursts across the lens! watch it again and you can even make out the legs!!!

Another security cam ghost? 64049910
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Another security cam ghost? Ba8y6jc62p97iu9uv

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:23 pm

The clip looks gd but there is somthing about it that don't seem right, if that make sence.

Shane xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another security cam ghost?   Another security cam ghost? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another security cam ghost?
Page 1 of 1