visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Location Requests. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Location Requests. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Location Requests. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Location Requests. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Location Requests. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Location Requests.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Location Requests.   Location Requests. EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:30 pm

I have put in three requests to investigate the following:

1. Teddington Studios - Middlesex, England
2. Miss Denise Van Outen's 12th century Kent cottage.
3. Arsenal Goalkeeper Manuel Almunia's home.

I have discussed with Ian an idea to contact famous celebrities that have had reports of their homes being haunted with the hope that we can get to investigate one of them. This will help boost our attention in the media and may lead to bigger and better things for G.P.S. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Requests.   Location Requests. EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Teddington Studios has a massive reputation for paranormal activity Smile
Back to top Go down

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Edward Jenner Museum - Gloucestershire   Location Requests. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:11 pm

I read a report this morning that a BBC reporter took an unusual photograph at the reputedly haunted Edward Jenner Museum in Gloucestershire last week.

Here is the image and BBC report that has been created:

Location Requests. Jenner-Ghost_1405394c

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/content/articles/2009/05/18/ghost_in_the_attic_feature.shtml

To see the attic in 360 degree panoramic view follow this link! http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/content/panoramas/jenner_attic_1_360.shtml you can zoom in on the doorway using A and zoom out using Z...

I have emailed the museum director and called to leave messages for her today in the hope that we can investigate this location soon. I have also contacted the BBC to request them to cover the story further and follow us on this one.

Let's keep our fingers crossed! Wink
Back to top Go down

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Requests.   Location Requests. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:28 pm

UPDATE: 19.05.09 @ 21:28

• Teddington Studios have replied and I will be following this up again.
  • Denise Van Outen's agency has responded and forwarded the email onto to another agent...
  • I am still waiting to hear about the Edward Jenner Museum.
  • No contact back from Arsenal F.C
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Requests.   Location Requests. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:27 pm

That picture in the museum looks quite interesting , looks a spooky place anyway , lets keep our fingers crossed.

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Requests.   Location Requests. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:21 pm

All theses location sound great barri lets hope we can get them all...or even one?
Back to top Go down

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Requests.   Location Requests. EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:55 am

Okay folks here is an update on the locations so far:

1. Teddington Studios.

The Manager Ray Gearing, emailed me back again to say that the Auction World TV events several years ago must have been made up to increase their sales or something. He said that if any accident or near miss had occurred at the studio he would have been notified immediately and risk assessments carried out. He has worked there for 41 years and has never experienced anything paranormal or had to deal with it in the course of his job. I believ him, and think that it may be a dead end trying to chase this one further.

2. Denise Van Outen's Home:

The agency that deals with her management, has not yet replied. I will send them a gentle reminder!

3. The Edward Jenner Museum:

The director is having a meeting with the trust this week to discuss the offers she has received. I did email her back to sell our services as best as I can. I explained that we are the best!!! Lets hope we get that one folks as the publicity and attention would be great.

4. The National Trust properties have not all replied to me. Two have turned us down flat and the rest have just ignored my requests.

5. I called and spoke to BBC Radio Oxford on Thursday and asked them to help us secure new locations throught Oxforsdshire. The producer is more than happy to promote our services and cover any story that emerges from this. she has forwarded my email request to other staff that will promote us on air and in their newsletters, magaznes, and on-line.
I hope we do get a call soon.

So that is the latest update folks.

If any of you have a possible location you would like me to contact, please email me and send me a brief description, photograph, and contact details of you can.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Location Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Requests.   Location Requests. Empty

Back to top Go down

Location Requests.
Page 1 of 1