visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Leavesden Hospital EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Leavesden Hospital EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Leavesden Hospital EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Leavesden Hospital EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Leavesden Hospital EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Leavesden Hospital

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:59 am

I had a very strange dream last night about Leavesden Hospital....In the dream I was at the hospital to get a job there....it wasn't in the present day more like about 50 years ago. All day this dream has haunted me and I was feeling strangely pulled to go there. When I got home from work tonight I googled the hospital and this came up

Arsenal goalkeeper says his house is haunted by the ghost of a monk

Last updated at 12:16 19 February 2008

Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia believes his home is haunted by the ghost of a monk.

Club boss Arsene Wenger has given the 30-year-old Spaniard permission to go home at lunchtime so that his wife Ana is not alone in their house in Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire.

The home is believed to have been built on the site of Leavesden Hospital, a mental asylum that shut in the Nineties.

Almunia said Ana had seen the ghost, and on other occasions he had heard chains rattling and seen stereos turning on at full volume.

He said: "Once my wife saw this monk-like figure with a candle in his hand at the end of our bed. I didn't see him but I was s*** scared."

There is also a cemetery that was used by Leavesden Hospital and when I saw a picture of it I was very drawn there too....East Lane Cemetery, Abbots Langley. Cemetery serving Leavesden Mental Hospital

Leavesden Hospital 200px-EastLaneCemetery

Please please can we go?
Back to top Go down

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Interesting stuff...   Leavesden Hospital EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Hay... we should look into this, seriously Shocked

I am tempted to write to Arsenal football club, to see if our assistance could intise the interest of the Goalkeeper... especially after hearing this story.

Having such a glamour lifestyle, I wouldnt have thought he would have already actively look into getting help, so... why not put ourselves out there, see what they say, hay you never know!!

What do you reckon ?

ps, The hospital dream was weird, am now curiouse about this place.
Back to top Go down

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:28 pm

That looks like such a cool place. Shame it couldnt of picked a decent goalkeepers house lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi Guys

I think that we should look into it , i will talk to Barri about it and think about drafting up a letter to him , and this is one for bongo as well , maybe she can help him .

I think that an investigation may well help them to find out if they have something there or not .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:13 am

Hi
i would have to agree on this one team is sounds very inertresting it would be great if we got this one
Back to top Go down

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey guys
this sounds a very interesting case be gr8 to see if they need our help to prove or disprove and for bongo to help them out.

Matt
Back to top Go down

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:47 pm

I totally agree. I remember reading the article some time last year and wondering!

I will draft a letter now and send it to Arsenal FC. Maybe they can forward it to the keeper and we can help them. Problem is he may have already moved out!!! Rich enough to sell up and get shot.....

I will have a go anyway... Nice work B. xxx
Back to top Go down

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:17 pm

I have sent an email to the club and expressed our interest in assisting Manuel Almunia. I will let you all know when I get a response. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leavesden Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leavesden Hospital   Leavesden Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Leavesden Hospital
Page 1 of 1