visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Reincarnation EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Reincarnation EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Reincarnation EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Reincarnation EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Reincarnation EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi

What are peoples views on this?

Nikki
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi Nikki,

to be honest, I don't really know what to think about it. But the thread from Peaf (i think it was him) a few days ago about how long the "life" of a spirit can be and where the energy goes afterwards, made me think about it.
So, when the energy of a spirit is faded, or it moved to the light, why shouldn't the resuming energy be "recycled" into new life.
My opinion is, that ghosts or spirits are as natural as any flower, animal or human. when they die, their corpses are "recycled" into new soil. Why shouldn't it be the same with the energy.

I am no great believer in religions, i guess because i am too sceptic for that. But i believe in a superior being and also that everything has it's cause and reason. I might be contradicting myself by saying this Wink , but it's somehow hard to explain.
I think, the reason why we are here, is because life itself, that life goes on. And to provide the future life with food and also energy (although food is a form of energy as well Rolling Eyes ) everything that dies is returned to the circle.
So why not the same with spiritual energy.....

Shocked (after reading this again it sounds a bit confused jocolor but try to sort out your thoughts, when the kids are yelling in the background.... I'm NOT editing this !!! Cool )

Greetings,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 pm

In a way i do believe that if someone in the family passes and then a new life in the family is born that then maybe that they are sort of being reborn again. That probably does not make sence at all.

Nikki
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 pm

The believing in reincarnation is and was part of many religions, as far as i know, some of them still existent, some of them forgotten.
What they all have in common, is the lack of the scientific knowledge, that we have today, about DNA and genes. i am convinced, that the believe in people being reborn asa new family members is due to the fact, that lots of body composures, features, character etc. are forwarded in families through inheritance of DNA. This often skips one or two generations, but they usually come to surface again and again. My son is a quite good example, for he looks a lot like his great-grandfather, has certain characteristics of him. My nephew is also a good example, because he is a lot alike my grandfather.

Still, this doesnīt explain the fact, that some people are claiming, that they have been someone else a few centuries ago. Lots of them come up with it under hypnosis. But does that mean that there actually is reincarnation or were they having contact with the spirit of the person they are claiming to have been? I am very suspicious about it.

I am a believer in the theory, that every one of us has psychic abilities, somewhere hidden in ourselves. As a mother i experienced things, that come close to preminition and telepathy. So i am sure, that each one of us somehow has the ability to get in contact with spirits, even if they went "to the light" a long time ago, especially under hypnosis, which is, to me, a form of trance.

Somehow i am contradicting my first posting here, but i think the spiritual energy is something totally different, than the personal characteristics of someone who died. Pure energy itself is nothing personal, unlike the characteristica of a person.

Energy is "recyceled" and characteristics are inherited (well, some of them).

Very Happy I guess being so sceptic is deeply engraved in MY genes (so typical German)

Greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 pm

hey
i think that it is posible its more of the soul being reused not the spirit. so my soul has been around for 1000's of years but my spirit which makes me me stays is spirit world. but we can choose if our souls come back ie i done a past life not long ago and i was a greek or eygiptian girl who was killed by someone making it look like an accident. so to me i think its the soul is reused but ur spirit which makes u u stays in spirit.

Matt
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 pm

So you would say, the soul is, what makes the person unique (i believe that it actually is like that)? And soul and spirit are entwined, but the spirit is the concious part of it, which can chose in which direction it will move?

LOL it does makes sense somehow, when i think about certain things that were recently happening in my family, would give further explainations.

To me it is a bit hard to combine logical answers that my sceptic me comes up with, with my strong believe in the paranormal. I guess, i just donīt take things for granted.

Maybe it is, because i was brought up in a not even slightly spiritualitic environment, ghost just werenīt existent and there was always an explaination for things.

But the thought that one could actually choose to come back whenever one wants to, is quite comforting.
In the end, i have to say, that my knowledge about reincarnation is just common. I never really dug deeper into these kind of spiritual subjects, so i can only tell you my personal opinion, which is just based on observation and combining things i learned over the years

Greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:17 am

The theory of Reincarnation is a logical necessity for the completion of the theory of Evolution. If we admit a continuous evolution of a unit of the germ of life, through many manifestations, then we unconsciously accept the teachings of the doctrine of Reincarnation.

In passing through different forms and manifestations the unit of life does not lose its identity or individuality. As an atom does not lose its identity although it passes from the mineral, through the vegetable, into the animal, so the germ of life always preserves its identity or individuality although it passes through the different stages of evolution.

As in our ordinary life the individual soul passes from a baby body to a young one, and from a young to an old, and carries with it all the impressions, ideas and experience that it has gathered in its former stage of existence, so when a person dies the individual soul passes from an old body into a new one, and takes with it the subtle body where all that it experienced and gathered during its past incarnations is stored.

Knowing this, wise people are never afraid of death. They know that death is simply a change from one body into another. Therefore, if any one does not succeed in conquering the lower nature by the higher, he will try again in his next incarnation, after starting from the point which he reached in his past life. He will not begin again from the very beginning, but from the point he reached in the last stage .

In this way we can see that Reincarnation is the logical sequence of evolution.
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 am

Hi Bongo,

If what you say is true, then surely after a hundred thousand years we should be living in a world of 'higher beings'. In the 20th century the equivalence of the population of present Britain was wiped out through mass genocide alone, I'm not even considering the world wars and the other much smaller but constant conflicts we have been fighting amongst each other throughout the 1900's. The amount of pain and suffering we have inflicted upon each other in the last one hundred years is greater than of any period before. This cannot be the cumulative product of an evolution of human spirits. If there is truth in your theory, then maybe we are collectively regressing. Capitalism certainly has a massive negative effect on our spirituality. Souls are being maimed by the hand of globalisation, ignorance and virtual reality every split second of every day!

Regards,

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:41 pm

In this dimension Robb yes I totally agree with you.

I have long thought that there is a mass regression. I believe that the human being experienced a huge alteration at some point around the great flood. Before this time the brain was a single sphere. People experienced a direct connection and were guided by the inner voice of the higher self. This bicameral mind enabled a direct connection to the higher self.

Then the brain became split, not completely, or the human being would not be able to function in a useful way. When the two spheres of the brain are totally seperated as is sometimes done by surgery in epilepsy, each sphere will have its own decision and there will be conflict in the one individual. I watched footage of an epileptic that had this done, and one hand woul choose an article of clothing, and the other hand would choose something different. Thus the conflict.

I believe we experience this same conflict but to a lesser degree because the split is only partial.

Whether this brain split happened as a part of natural evolution or through intervention is impossible to prove. Personally I feel it is our bond of slavery, keeping us second guessing and arguing, causing confusion, and thus reducing our potential.

I feel my mission in life is to heal the split in my brain and thus cast off my slave bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: General Ghost Talk-
Jump to: