visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:50 pm

hi team!!

have to agree with bongo.... IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!! WELL DONE GUYS!!!!
party party party

no..1

TXXX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks to everyone that tuned in to the first G.P.S Live web stream last night.
I hope you all liked the experience and I am amazed that 12 of you stayed awake to watch us until 4.00 am!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Phil for his amazing generosity as usual and to Rob Powell for his technical ability and managing the Live stream and chat link.

Matt Watkins again outdone himself by taking care of tech, and used his initiative to really make things work well.

This investigation went very well. Returning to Moretons was an exercise to assist our new trainees with their roles and to help them identify key aspects of investigation practice.

I think we all learned a lot, I sure did and maybe those that watched the events live will agree that it all went fairly smoothly.

Good job and thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Well done guys , it was really good to watch you guys live on the web , sorry i couldn't stay up to long but i was knackered , so well done to all it looks like phil and rob are becoming solid pillars in the group which makes me very happy so i can't wait till the next one .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi guys,

Sorry, i didnīt see you all on live stream, yesterday. I was really knackered and went to bed quite early.

Ian told me a few things about it and itīs a shame, that i missed it.

But next time, you guys hopefully you guys will watch us at the Blagdon Inn (if we have internet access there)
Cool

greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi
No thanks are needed.... but thank you.... im very happy tobe part of this great team...you have made me feel part of G.P.S. from the very begining and for that im so very greatful.
I will carry on doing what ever i can for the team and G.P.S....to make it the best.
Barri thank you the touch...its very kind of you....and i will pick the tool pouches tuseday ill get what ever is left.
Ian im looking into getting the reels for the cables that i said id get a while back
Great night by the way....good work team....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey guys
Was a gr8 investigation we could concentrate on little things more and for trying the live webcam which worked a treat. seems like going onwards and upwards all the time. gr8 work from everyone. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Well done everyone Smile

Was a great night really enjoyed the expirence and its good learning things from everyone else so thanks guys. party

Nikki
x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Hi Guys

Was a great night and a brilliant experience.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 pm

When's the investigation report due ?

Looking forward to seeing what you get, especially in relation to the apported battery affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 am

Hi everyone,

The report will be ready by Monday. I have had a very busy week at work and at home so unfortunately that is why I have been off-line for most of last week. Crying or Very sad

I have written the first part of the report but am still waiting for ALL EVP's and the DVR footage.

Can the whole team please ensure that if they have not done so already please please can they sift through their images, and send me a short report, all their EVP's unless (selected already) and Matt needs to get the best clips from the DVR sent to me A.S.A.P.

Many thanks and glad you all enjoyed the LIVE Web Stream.

Speak to you all soon.

Baz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant   Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Moretons Pub and Restaurant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2