visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The RollRight Stones EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The RollRight Stones EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The RollRight Stones EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The RollRight Stones EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The RollRight Stones EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The RollRight Stones

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The RollRight Stones Empty
PostSubject: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi All
Before coming to the mortons investgation the other month i popped along to the rollright stone just to see what it was like as i had heard lots about it.
To be honest i found it quite odd as i was standing in the middle of the stones it felt like they were closing in around me funny feeling..i took a few pics and then left for the pub.
I've only really just looked at them nothing out of the ordinary i was stould in the middle of the stone when i took them and zoomed in of the stones this one is the odd one out....very strange what do you think?

The RollRight Stones Rollri13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:53 pm

WOW!

That's an amazing photograph Phil...almost looks like the rock is on fire...

We may have to go here!!! SOON...

Great pic...Image of the month...
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Hi guys

Wow!!! thats a really cool photo , haven't seen anything like that before and it certainly is strange , i agree with barri that i think it maybe worth a visit .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 am

Great capture phil, def image of the month!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 am

That's great stuff! Never seen anything like that before!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:17 am

This picture is so very interesting that I have put it on the homepage as Image of the month!

After looking at it in other image software applications (inverting the image, checking RGB levels. and layers etc..),
I have to say that the anomaly is very unique. I don't think that it is a double exposure or similar photographic anomaly to the one we captured at Stockwell Spiritualist church.

The RollRight Stones Red_st11

The colour and shape of the anomaly looks like flames and after checking the history of the place I can say that it looks very freaky.

The RollRight Stones Rollri10

Excellent photograph Phil.

I would like the team for Moretons next Saturday to meet me at the Rollright Stones to conduct some tests and take further photographs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:16 pm

What an interesting photo phil.

Did you just visit the stone cicle or did you also see the king stone in the field on the opposite side of the road, and the whispering knights (stones) that are on the same side of the road as the stone circle but are a couple of fields along.

As i grew up in chipping norton the rollright stones have always been of interest to me and i have been told a few myths surrounding them. Please let me know if you are interested.

Sheena x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:26 pm

it looks like one of the ecto farts haha no seriously thats a great pic very interesting.

ill take u over to the king stone and whispering knights aswell on saturday

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Great pic mate   The RollRight Stones EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Yer its true, ive never seen that before either... I mean, not even on the net !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm

the story of the rollright stones is that a witch turned the king in to stone and 3 knights who were sposed to of been ploting agesnt the others and the circle is a group of knights siting around a camp fire when they were terned to stone that random whisp could be the fire as the were turned to stone. all legends. but it does make things more interesting

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 pm

thanks all.....i still cant work this one out....and i had in on my camara all this time and ever really looked at it to the other day i felt i had to post it....i must agree tho very strange this pic very strange
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm

when we go. you need to try count the stones in a circle and then count them the other way and you wont get the same number of stones. the king stone the story behind that is in 7 steps long compton u shall see, king of england u shall be. but the witch turned him to stone before he could make the 7 steps. i love the ledgens around this area.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RollRight Stones   The RollRight Stones Empty

Back to top Go down

The RollRight Stones
Page 1 of 1