visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife Empty
PostSubject: Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife   Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:03 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2343015.ece

Seems like this is the nations favourite for ghosts these days! Worth a look!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife   Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:11 pm

I my eyes, it looks like someone but i don't think its a ghost. The article said it looked as if someone in period clothing but i cant make out what the person is wearing till the article mentioned Oliver Cromwell... the person up there looks to real to be a ghost but then again i'm inexperianced with this... this is why i'm willing to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife   Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:03 pm

hey guys
if u remember the picture that barri took of the moretons pub which he put a pic of a girl in the window to show how easily it can be faked. but it all depends on who what where and when it was taken. i think it would have to be reserched abit further to understand the picture more to say if its real or fake as the photo was not photoshoped.
if i can find a picture of my auntie when she was younger she was up a mountain and my gramp took the photo and u can see across the valley and shes pointing across the valley but u can see straight through her and thats on a old film camera so strange things can happen with out knowing.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife   Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:19 pm

I saw the pic that barri put up and like he said we have to be vigilant with photos we find on the net. I've come here to learn more about paranormal investigation and hope to join the team in the future, i'm glad to be learning already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife   Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:20 am

Hi Guys

HHHmmmmm its an interesting one , three experts say that the picture has not been tampered with with any sort of graphic program which is easier to believe and the location do not use any puppets or actors , now that for me is a case of one word against the other anybody could have staged that picture in seconds therefore it cannot be excepted as evidence or can it ????

cheers
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife   Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi everybody...

...to me it looks like a real person.... as they say in the article, there is the possibility that it was another visitor... the outlines of the figure are very sharp and i´ve seen hundrets of real and fake ghost pics on the net... the real ones never had this sharp outlines and features....
personally i think it was another tourist visiting this place... definitely an elderly person, wearing a tight jacket or jumper.... but then in the end, one never knows...

Cheers,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife   Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost photo at Tantallon Castle in Fife
Page 1 of 1