visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

some gravestone pics ive taken and edited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

some gravestone pics ive taken and edited Empty
PostSubject: some gravestone pics ive taken and edited   some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 am

some gravestone pics ive taken and edited 1some gravestone pics ive taken and edited 2

once again i know there not brillant but im proud of them (kinda)
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: some gravestone pics ive taken and edited   some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi Scott

Theses pics are great , you have done them well .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: some gravestone pics ive taken and edited   some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Hi Scott,

so you have been playing around with some dodging and burning, adds a great stylistic effect to photo's, especially spooky, atmospheric ones like these. I think you have gone a little over the top with the dodging in the centre and around the grave (photo on the left), you will start to lose a lot of detail and contrast with too much exposure, which is what has happened here. try dodging the highlights and burning the shadows to increase detail and draw forward the focus and attention to the stone, only increasing the midtone exposure slightly.

Good stuff though. Did you use a vignette filter for the dark framing, or did you burn it?

And are you using Adobe Photoshop?

Regards,

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: some gravestone pics ive taken and edited   some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:52 pm

hey nice pics the magenta is slightly out haha just kidding for some reason every time i pic up any leaflet or menu anything printed i look to see if there faults with it its part of my job hahaha Very Happy

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some gravestone pics ive taken and edited   some gravestone pics ive taken and edited EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 pm

i cant remember fully how i did it i was playing around on paintshop pro about a year ago now, would be good if i could remember, i havnt had a chance to sod about on my pc for a while now coz ive ben fixing other peoples pc's and working in the pub among other things. going to try and get back in to it. thanks for the advice ill take it in to mind when i get back on my pc propperly.

thank you every one else for the comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some gravestone pics ive taken and edited   some gravestone pics ive taken and edited Empty

Back to top Go down

some gravestone pics ive taken and edited
Page 1 of 1