visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Got a theory EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Got a theory EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Got a theory EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Got a theory EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Got a theory EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Got a theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Got a theory   Got a theory EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am

residual ghosts, right are meant to be not sentinent they are just like footprints of people who have been there before, and have a very strong emotional attachment to it right?

so does that mean that there can be residual ghosts of people still alive, that may have been forcefully moved out of a home they loved or had to move, or maybe its a place someone used to frequent, whatever the case, if someone loves a place that much and its a sort of paranormal footprint, then surely that means the there can be residual ghosts of people that are still amongt the living... just a thought

my other theory is are residual ghosts what the sentinent ghosts become after time, perhaps after losing all their energy? thats my second thought on it

i probably am wrong and u might think im mad but they are my thoughts
Back to top Go down

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a theory   Got a theory EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:12 am

i dont understand it fully myself, but i think the residual energy left behind could be because of something that happened, where somone died without warning. causing the spirit to remain trapped in a replay or in some type of zone between reality and the otherside, almost how we cant see it most of the time, maybe it works both ways..

i'd love to understand how it works one day but it's all theories and beliefs imo
Back to top Go down

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a theory   Got a theory EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:05 pm

its just i remember reading somewhere about a family having a residual ghost of someone that was still alive. that just made me think
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a theory   Got a theory EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi Ash,
I quite fancy your second thought... very interesting.

But it would throw up several questions:
1. So how long do "normal" ghosts "live"? Do they all have a limited time?
2. Would it depend on the strength of the ghost?
3. Or on the energy ressources at the location?
4.what about residual hauntings in places that are quite young (say about 30 years) with no history behind it because they were buildt on a field? Would that underline the theory that ghost have different length of "live"?

There are a lot more questions about it LOL

Personally i think that residuals are memories of past times, for example a maiden, who used to walk along the same corridor about 20 times a day, while doing her work. Lots of sevants in those days came to places at a young age, worked there their entire live and also died there. i do believe that they kind of left their personal imprints in the history and also "charakter" of a house.

But taking an account to all the reports i heard and read about hauntings, i would say that it needs a certain kind of traumatic "departure" to become a ghost, either through murder, or by killing someone and therefor latching your soul to the place of murder, so it canīt leave, or through sudden accident, a desease, of which the person died unconcious, without realizing s/he would die, or also love.... not being able to bear the thought of a beloved person left behind or alone. There are even more reasons why one could become a ghost....

Residuals are, for what i know, reported to be of non traumatic origin.
But still, i think your theory is interesting... why shouldnīt it be possible. We donīt know enough about it (this is why we do what we do) so why should we exclude it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a theory   Got a theory EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:03 pm

hi itīs me again Smile

The thing about the family reminds me of a few other storys i read and heard about incidents like this.... i forgot how you call it... but i will find out... promised!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a theory   Got a theory EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 pm

good points there arwen, i'd be interested in reading what you can find too, i've never heard of energy left by a living person..

thats even stranger than ghosts imo lol
Back to top Go down

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a theory   Got a theory EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:34 am

My experience working as a medium has given me the following impressions.........

Residual Energy
Any residual energy is similar to an echo. As Arwen said, somebody that would have walked the same way for many years would leave an echo.This can repeat for a long time, gradually fading away sometimes very slowly. Psychometry picks up on residual energy...take hold of an object and pick up information that is stored within it, like a memory imprint. There is no sentient communication possible with residual energy.

As to a residual ghost of somebody still alive....The example you state Ash is excellent, where someone may have been forcefully moved out of a home they loved or had to move. This is an example of soul loss, where the trauma causes a part of that person's soul or spirit to remain in situ.There is an excellent book by Sandra Ingerman called Soul Retrieval which explains in detail. It was common knowledge in tribal people that soul loss could occur, through abuse or trauma, and the job of the shaman or witch doctor was to to retrieve any lost parts and restore them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got a theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a theory   Got a theory Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a theory
Page 1 of 1