visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
this park is pretty freaky EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
this park is pretty freaky EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
this park is pretty freaky EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
this park is pretty freaky EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
this park is pretty freaky EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

this park is pretty freaky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

this park is pretty freaky Empty
PostSubject: this park is pretty freaky   this park is pretty freaky EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 10:15 am

I took a small detour on the way home last night and took a look at that park, i can only say one thing OMG!!! , that place is so scary, going into the park i had such a bad feeling quite sickly one, as thoe somebody was really watching me and was going to run at me any second , so got the hell out of there real fast, the next time i go back i will take somebody with me to be on the safe side.

affraid
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: this park is pretty freaky   this park is pretty freaky EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Phantom,

Your a crazy one mate!

Did the hairs on the back of your neck stand up!!! Next time, take a camera ..... You may just catch the unexpected.... affraid

There sounds like there's definately something there....The dancing lights, the eerie feeling...needs further investigation...

Take care Phantom
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: this park is pretty freaky   this park is pretty freaky EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:58 pm

I think iīm going to take a walk in the park tonight , but this time iīm armed with lots of spare batteries and a spare one for the video camera as well , and iīm going to be taking a walkie talkie with me as well , the park is less than 3 kilometers so i can keep in contact.

Should be cool affraid
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: this park is pretty freaky   this park is pretty freaky EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:50 am

I have visited the park the day before yesterday and got the best results until now i was able to catch a small ectoplasm which is seen dashing across the screen, as soon as i am able to transfer this clip onto my computer i will be added , and whilst doing EVP work i had a strong feeling that something was moving around me and it acually brushed past me making contact , i then moved on again to where i had seen the ectoplasm and caught out of the corner of my eye a white object moving along the path the object then stopped next to a tree and dissapeared . the only other things that i got on the EVPīs where after asking particular questions i got loud clicks , due to the timing of the clicks i assume that they could be a reaction to the questions.

Yesterday we went back to the park to do some more EVP work , the first thing that we did was to try and debunk the ectoplasm which we could not do.
The EVPīs didnīt give us any results , but during the last EVP we both had the feeling that something was in our presence and it was very near after feeling this we then had a bottle top thrown at us , after our second investigator had asked a few provoking questions my camera shutdown twice which has never happened before .

My personal opinion is that there is paranormal activity in this park, but we do not have enough hard evidence to say that it is haunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this park is pretty freaky   this park is pretty freaky Empty

Back to top Go down

this park is pretty freaky
Page 1 of 1