visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper   Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Ghostbusters busted

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »View GalleryPublished Date: 01 June 2006
A GROUP of intrepid Leyland students got more than they bargained for when their film about the ghostly goings on at Worden Park proved too lifelike.

Worden Park has long had a reputation for being haunted – which prompted three media students from Runshaw College to hold a mock séance in the Arts and Craft Café as part of their final project.
James Entwistle,17, Georgina Morris, 19, and Hema PatADVERTISEMENTel, 18, set up cameras around the arts centre to record footage with the help of fellow student Rebecca McDermott – but what they saw next made them decide to pack up and leave.
James and Georgina are both fans of TV's 'Most Haunted' TV programme and decided it would be a good idea to do their last project on Worden Park's ghostly history.
James played the role of medium Derek Acorah but was soon feeling uneasy when he felt the temperature drop and his fellow students started to shiver.
The group began the filming in the evening and locked themselves in to the cafe.
"We heard a crash from the kitchen next door but just ignored it," Georgina said. "We started the séance with James talking as we all held a cup in the middle of the table.
"We thought we'd get a connection with a ghost but were shocked by what happened next. The cup moved as the film rolled. Me and Hema screamed – we were petrified!"
The three teenagers decided to cut short the experiment after an hour-and-a-half but found that the door they had locked at the start of the exercise was now open.
When the students replayed the video they could hear the sound of a deep sigh – even though none of them had made it.
Georgina suggested the location for the filming as she works part-time at the café and had witnessed at first-hand Worden Park's supernatural powers.
"I've seen some unexplained things while I've been there," she said. "The coffee machine pouring itself a cup and the commercial fridges turning themselves off. "
The teenagers are all studying for a national diploma in media.
"I'm in no doubt it's haunted," she said. "And nor are my fellow students. Mind you, it's made for a good project."
Worden Arts Centre used to be the derby wing of Worden Hall which was built in 1780. It is the last remaining part of the building after fire damage in 1941 and demolition in 1976.
Coun Matthew Tomlinson, cabinet member for community services said: "Worden Park has traditionally attracted visitors of the alive variety, but it's great to find out our facilities there are so good that some of our customers have chosen to stay for hundreds of years!"
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper   Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Bloody Hell!!!

Thats sounds excellent that would be case for G.P.S , what abotu when you guys are up there try and find out some mor info about it ,that would be really cool one for a later date .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper   Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 pm

well ian and laura we can look into it for sure there are lots of goings on in this neck of woods it seems, and it would be worth another trip up to see what we can find there. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Worden park   Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:05 am

hi, if anyone is thinking of visiting worden
park then let me know and i could meet you and give you the grand tour,
i used to play on worden park when i was a kid and know virtually every
inch of it from the haunted cafe to the maze and the woods. this place
and its grounds would be a great place for an investigation and i would
love to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper   Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters busted - Leyland news paper
Page 1 of 1