visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Harrabeer country house Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Harrabeer country house Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:10 pm

G.P.S has been invited to take part in an investigation in devon by Paranormal Devon Undiscovered , the location is the Harrabeer country house hotel in Yelverton on the edge of Dartmoor , the team that will be going to the investigation are

1. Ian
2. Barri
3. Robbie
4. Simon
5. Piers
6. Hella

Obviously the members from the south west have first shout in this one as we are only allowed to take 6 members with us , so donīt think that anybody is being left out

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:40 pm

Whats the history of the place, the ghostly experances as so far im totally stumped for information on this location. Cant find any accounts on the net so far of experances....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 am

look forward to seeing the reports on findings guys, will be interesting cos it looks nice place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:41 am

I agree i have tried to find something out about it as well , but i got as far as you did , so i guess iīm going to have to wait and find out what Dean has to say about it , and hope that this place has some activity there is nothing worse than going to a location and there is nothing going on .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Ian wrote:
I agree i have tried to find something out about it as well , but i got as far as you did , so i guess iīm going to have to wait and find out what Dean has to say about it , and hope that this place has some activity there is nothing worse than going to a location and there is nothing going on .

greets
ian

At least the beds look comfy!! In that area ive found a little bit on ghost airmen, but thats about it so far but i shall keep looking for the history of the location might help explain things...
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Ghost Airmen that sounds interesting where is that then i know the area quite well so maybe i know where that is , would be cool and maybe worth an investigation.

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:22 am

I am excited about this one folks....

It will be very good to work alongside another group. Collaboration is importnat at times as it shows just how professional we are. Thank you Ian for sorting this one out. Can somebody find some time to post a few pics of the place.

Any idea when this will be happening Ian? Need to fill the diary lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:18 pm

Iīm afraid that there are not many pictures of the place the only one is on the homepage that they have , tghe following link is the direct link to the homepage .

Harrabeer country house hotel

Looks quite a nice place a bit on the small side but interesting .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: event list   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi all
when you get a date for the harrbeer country house hotle let me know....ill post an event list so if any of the six that are going need anything ill pick it up for you, pls remember ill need at least 10 days notice before the above event...but any last min things pls txt me before 6pm as i finish work then.
im sure simon will be able to bring the stuff to the event.
phil
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi guys

Just a quick update on the Harrabeer Hotel case that we are doing on the 13th December .

I have spoken to Dean about the investigation and will be visiting him to talk over the plans for the evening of the investigation and all i can say guys is Wow !! this sounds like it could be very interesting and Dean at Paranormal is a great guy which as you guys know is difficult to find in our line of work , so i am really excited about getting together with him on this one and exchanging knowledge and looking at the ways they work, which is a bit different to ours.

Unfortunatly simon won't be able to make it to this one and whether barri is coming is still in the air but i hope that some of you guys will be able to make it to the next one that we plan.

greets
ian
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi Guys!

What a nice place!!! That tiny yellow car on the pic would be just perfect for me LOL cyclops ...

Canīt wait to hear about some of the history of this place.... funny, that we are not able to find anything at all about itīs hauntings scratch scratch scratch Iīve been looking as well...reminds me of research for hauntings in Germany, where you also canīt find anything at all, although there are lots of rumours.
Donīt like the idea of jumping into "cold water", not knowing, what we are dealing with.

Hope to hear more soon,

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Guys

I would like to wish you guys luck with todays investigation at the caves today and i hope that you go and get some really good results and really impress the team from the states .

Just a bit of news about the investigation at the Harrabeer hotel , i got a call this morning from dean's father Dean will not be able to attend the investigation at the hotel because he has fractured his pelvis and fema after having an accident with his motorbike , so it would be really if some of you guys could log in to paranormal devon and leave a few get well messages .

cheers guys

ian

P.S go get em at the caves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Will do mate. Good luck for tommorow buddy. I know you will be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Hi guys

Just a quick post to give you some of the results that we had at the harrabeer country house.

It was a fantastic investigation , different to the ones that we normally do it's the first time that i have worked with a medial group like that before , and it was very educational and the team members from PDU are extremley nice people to be around , they welcomed us into thier circle and made us feel at home and a big thanks goes out of course to Dean,John,Cliff and Jason , Dean is unfortunatly stuck at home at the moment after a bike accident so it was a shame that he couldn't take part on the investigation , but i am sure that the chance will arise again .

Also a big thanks goes out to our members that took part on the investigation , Hella who even with her disability did a wicked job monitoring the things that went on from the DVR screen and time stamping the DVR system that was running the whole evening , Robb also exceeded himself on this one and fitted in with the group that he was put into from the first moment on and monitered goings on with his EMF meter and dictaphone whilst filming the group that he was in , so he has now been promoted to Investigator which over the last two investigations he has earned , so well done mate !!!.

And then of course to Piers the newbie in the group , he also did a wicked job in filming alot of the evening and proving that he is a valuable member of the team , if he carries on like this he will be the next to be promoted .

So all in all it was a great evening as you will see when the report is finished , it will take a while because we are writing it with PDU together and they do have alot of footage and EVP's to go through so bare with us on this one , so lets get going and get the next things up and running .

Greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 pm

well done ppl sounds fab look forward to reading it all when it goes up and all the evidence too. well done to piers and robbie too. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello from Dean at Paranormal Devon Undiscovered   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Dear GPS,

Sorry i missed out on joining you guys at the Harrabeer Hotel but on the feed back i have had from all our members, they loved teaming up with you all and it really did make a change for them to work with a level headed team such as ourselves who are doing this to find answers to the Paranormal and that is very rare to come across in what we do! alien

I have read your kind words Ian and thank you for that I am getting better and off my cruches now bounce and I have to say I really do look forward to working with you guys in the new year on a project somewhere.

I would like to say that Fort Bovisands in the summer, your team is more then welcome to join forces again with ours and i am sure we will meet up before then on something else.

The reports have started to come in onto our website http://www.paranormaldevon.co.uk so why not pop on and have a read.

Also once I have received all footage from your team, I will then start to edit the footage and hopefully by the end of February, Ian should have a Free copy of the DVD of the full investigation.

I am going back to Harrabeer towards the end of January to film the opening scenes to camera for the intro and then i can finish off the DVD after that.

Can i wish everyone at GPS a very Merry Christmas santa & a Happy New Year and see you all soon i hope.

take care for now

Dean
Co-Founder
Paranormal Devon Undiscovered
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Hi Dean

welcome to G.P.S , nice to have you here with us , i'm sure that you will meet the rest of the team here , and the idea of going to Fort bovisand sounds really cool , i grew up in that area as a kid so i spent alot of time there and also have one or the other story to tell .

greets
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:08 pm

look forward to it.

I will try to pop on as much as i can but you know you can contact me at any time by phone or email and that includes your team.

Take care

ps look forwrd to hearing your story of Fort Bovi.

Dean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Hi Dean,

Sorry it has taken me so long to say hi, but a big welcome to G.P.S...I am very much looking forward to meeting you and joing PDU on a future investigation.

I hope you get well soon buddy. Have a happy New Year. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:54 pm

h dean welcome to gps look forward to reading your posts. will have to get on after being away so long-lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 am

darkmother wrote:
h dean welcome to gps look forward to reading your posts. will have to get on after being away so long-lol

Thanks for the welcome Darkmother Happy New Year to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:51 am

Barri wrote:
Hi Dean,

Sorry it has taken me so long to say hi, but a big welcome to G.P.S...I am very much looking forward to meeting you and joing PDU on a future investigation.

I hope you get well soon buddy. Have a happy New Year. cheers

Not to worry Barri i know what its like. i am getting better all the same thanks and look forward to working with you too in the New Year.

dont drink to much on New Years Eve!!! hehehe

take care

Dean'o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrabeer country house Hotel   Harrabeer country house Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrabeer country house Hotel
Page 1 of 1