Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

bloody bush road and willowbog cottage

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 pm

England - Kielder - Bloodybush Road - In the remote area of kielder lies the lonely Willowbog Cottage, so old it is, in fact, mentioned in the Doomsday Book. From then on to the present day, every bridge ever built there, be it stone, metal or wood has never stood for over a decade. They have all at one point been found completely demolished over night or had to be destroyed due to unexplained bloodstains that cover every inch of it. On certain nights the galloping of hooves has been heard from the nearby Willowbog Cottage (which itself is 20 miles from anywhere). Willowbog still stands and is now the setting of a weekend and summer holiday activity center for the 74th Scout Troop of Newcastle upon Tyne but not even they have ever ventured to Bloodybush after midnight and god help anyone who ever does.

This is what I found on another site:

I am a member of the 74th scout group and believe me, the cottage does exist, and there is an unbelievably large amount of paranormal activity going on just in the cottage, and bloody bush road, well the same can be said, me myself have never went up it past midnight, it seems warning enough anytime its dark.

i am also a member of the scout group, have been going camping up there for 12 years, and yes the cottage does exist!

to get there, turn in at matthews inn, go along lewisburn, past acornshaw burn, and down to the left, an there you will see it!
the cottage had a fire in the 1990's, unexplained, but has be re-done!
we have camped out many times on bloodybush road, only whispers can be heard at night, and sometimes galloping, so you could say it is haunted! trust me, you do want to visit there, lots of unexplained answers, but dont try and summon the spirits, people have went missing unexpectedly!!!!

Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:22 am

Wow Gail

This place sounds really interesting , where abouts is this excactly , are there any records of people that have really dissapeared or are they just myths .

You always hear of places that are apparantly so haunted that people go insane in there or dissapear but are these true stories or just myths that have been built up over the years , would be interesting to see a place like that.

greets
ian

Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm

I agree Ian, This sounds too good to be true lol Shocked ... A Paranormal Investigators paradise...

Any photo's or other evidence to support these amazing claims would be great Gail. Would love to know where exactly on a map this place is, and also read any other claims to the apparent disappearances. WOW Indeed! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:56 pm

hi ppl i think its possible that ppl disappearing are urban myth but here is link to location with picture. i am searching for any clarification re bridges.
i think it would be great location not far from hermitage castle (on our list) either approx 20 miles so not much in them at all. will keep you posted. the said accounts were taken from another site have emailed one of those individuals so will await and see if we get reply eh!

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/209674
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:47 pm

wey my first proper post!

i joined this forum as i stumbled across this page in a google search..

firstly i found out about this place on sat, i'll go into the story of what happened and i'll let you's make up your own minds..

i rang my friend claire to see what my shifts were at work for this week, she said she wasnt at work but in a cottage in the middle of a forest in kielder and it was ment to be "haunted", she said i'd love it and i should defo come next time anyway, i asked her to take plenty of pics and let me know of any strange happenings while they were there.

the following mon i saw her at work and she informed me that something really awful happened, so i asked her what? and she told me that approx 1 hour after our chat here boyfriend jonathan was outside chopping wood for a fire when 7 lads showed up and were planning on staying the night, they'd sat talking about the place and how a certain door kept shaking and rattling the week before, for some reason the door was boarded up this week though (mmm?) anyway jonathan came back inside the house and entered a certain room and started complaining he couldnt breath, he went outside followed by clarire and he collapsed and startted having some kind of fit, claire screamed and the boys came to her aid rang an ambulance and helped him get away from the place!

i spoke to jonathan and he told me he's in good health, doesnt take drugs and felt fine before it happened and felt fine when he got to the ambulance, i asked him what he thought it was and he didnt rule out the effect of something paranormal, he also said on previous visits he'd heard unexplained "womens voices"

could this have been something to do with the house or something to do with his health i'll let you decide but it's enough for me to go do an investigation very soon.. Laughing

have any of you done an investigation at the willowbog yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:37 pm

no we have this one in mind at later date triplow and welcome to gps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:00 pm

ok man thanks, i'll do a full report when i get this done, asap hopefully!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm

wicked triplow maybe you can let us know who main contact is as they have been elusive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:34 am

you mean for permision etc? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:02 am

yes triplow i know its scouts group but no contact number tried main scout numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 am

i'll have a look round see what i can do, i'd be disapointed if i cant get permission, so fingers crossed on that one.

i must admit this instantly caught my attention when i heard about the carry on last weekend, i feel this is a place worth cheking out at the very least, but i'd love to be able to camp over night

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:45 pm

well its in middle of nowhere in keilder so nobody can stop ya but bit parky this time of yr Very Happy i know cos i live here too. lol! rather you than me we wil find you dead from exposure. Grave smiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:36 pm

i'll just sleep in the cottage haha affraid
i've already been talking to people about going, we'll just rap up warm and get on with it...

prob gonna between 4-5 people who'd do it i guess..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:29 pm

This does sound very good i remember we had a chat bout this location a few months back on skype, its sounds a terrific place for a location n gail bagsy spare room if stay at yours, we can pick triplow up in morning if he still sane affraid ! there sre so many wonderful locations up where gail is but an absolute no go (for me anyway) in the winter, can think of better ways of going than hyperthermia lol....

We just need that contact..... n Gail u were in the Scouts lol! ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:46 pm

lol! yes i wouldnt be able to trek 2omiles across keilder national park to get to this place neither with my gammy leg unless i got granny scooter. i would give ya lift dawn on front basket we would need one of these to bring his body back as long as he provides absolute proof of life after death Very Happy

[img]http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=[object Object]&pp=ZNman000[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Thats okay im quite bendy think i might be able to get into granny basket on scooter, we could lay triplow body over top hehe just tie his hands to scooter handles n legs to basket if on back bit bumpy on terrain but we could get brillant resuts especially if he promises to send message as soon as he goes over , only a 20 mile trek, u scoot on n we meet u up there, as long as u charge batteries up before u leave.....cus if we got some equipment we wont be able to carry you n scooter, wel have to dump it im afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:41 pm

yeah on second thoughts it would be rather stupid of me to stay there with the cold, still might o up then come home afterwards, maybe wait till the summer to do a stay in Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm

yes indeed triplow it would also be nicer in summer if we get one Very Happy im sure team will do it and others at some point.
Back to top Go down
jammie

PostSubject: hai   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 pm

i love you all
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:39 pm

I love you too Jammie
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:39 pm

More than words can say
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 pm

What the hell is going on now , who loves who ???

Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Have I missed something!!! Who is Jammie, and why are we all in love???? ugly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Sounds like a FAB place...and I too am intrigued about Jammie??? Question
Back to top Go down
gary coo

PostSubject: willowog cottage   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:12 pm

i was in the 74th scout group for years and nothing ever happeed in the cottage leave that alone and its not the bridge near it you want to be looking at its bloody bush were you should be looking. and as for camping theres a place not far from it, if you find the cottage go down to the bottom of the field through the gate and follow the river about 200m then cross you'll find a nice grassed area that your allowed to camp on. i hope this helps and i'll be looking ut for some posts of what happened cheers gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloody bush road and willowbog cottage   

Back to top Go down

bloody bush road and willowbog cottage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next