visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
New gadgets for G.P.S EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
New gadgets for G.P.S EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
New gadgets for G.P.S EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
New gadgets for G.P.S EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
New gadgets for G.P.S EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

New gadgets for G.P.S

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

New gadgets for G.P.S Empty
PostSubject: New gadgets for G.P.S   New gadgets for G.P.S EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 am

Hi Guys

So i guess you have all watched GHI ,where Barry is using a Full spectrum camera and getting quite good results with it .

I have been doing some research about these full spectrum cameras which is turning out to be a costly thing to do there are a coulpe of firms that do these cameras and a few companies that do convert cameras one of the main companies is fuji but the cost including shipping can exceed 1500$ which is way to much money for the normal research group .

So i am working on a filter to adapt a normal digital camera there are two methods of doing this , the first method is the most complicated and most dangerous method which includes taking out the hot mirror which is the little mirror in the lense that filters out the UV and Infra red light and then you have to replace that with quartz lense to enter the UV spectrum , the other method is the method that iīm experimenting on at the moment which i will then reveal when itīs sucessful.

This would be a great asset to G.P.S if it works because it would mean that we wouldnīt have to use a flash anymore , which is one of the big problems at the moment as they do emit UV light which does tend to be a stopper for paranormal activity, as everybody knows UV light does tend to make spirits back off.

I will keep you all informed
greets
Ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New gadgets for G.P.S   New gadgets for G.P.S EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:02 am

good luck mate, don't blow yourself up lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gadgets for G.P.S   New gadgets for G.P.S EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:12 pm

crikey Ian

that sounds complicated......good luck with it... be good if it works tho as you say its an awful alot of money to splash out.

daisyd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gadgets for G.P.S   New gadgets for G.P.S EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 am

Hi Ian,

sounds fantastic!!!

Can't wait to see the results, when you are finished with it.
And don't forget to remember how you did it, because I am pretty sure, that wawa would like to know, how you did it..... lol!

Oh and by the way, please don't hurt yourself, remember to use Barri's Hands ugly

Greets shanara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gadgets for G.P.S   New gadgets for G.P.S EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm

My hands are just as fine and delicate lol... I am glad Ian is attempting this I don't think I would know where to start. Rather spend the money and save the bloodshed and splinters...

Good luck mate and hope your skills lead us into greatness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New gadgets for G.P.S   New gadgets for G.P.S EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 am

Good luck Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New gadgets for G.P.S   New gadgets for G.P.S Empty

Back to top Go down

New gadgets for G.P.S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal News-
Jump to: