visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
visitors in the night EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
visitors in the night EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
visitors in the night EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
visitors in the night EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
visitors in the night EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

visitors in the night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

visitors in the night Empty
PostSubject: visitors in the night   visitors in the night EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:49 pm

last night i was falling to sleep and as i turned over it felt like someone had lay on my bed next to me. i knew that wasnt poss and there was sufficient light for me to see no one there. what do you think it could have been . it didnt fel malevelant.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: visitors in the night   visitors in the night EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 am

Hi Darkmother

Well things like this happen quite alot , sometimes you can put it down to being in a sort of semi sleep condition , and your mind can start to play tricks on you , which could give you the impression that someone is next to you or present in the same room , it could well be that there was really something there with you .

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: visitors in the night   visitors in the night EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 am

Have you experanced anything else before in this place? Are you under a lot of stress or worry? Some times the way that you lye on a bed can make you feel like something is there next to you... thank you for sharing... tis interesting to ponder...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: visitors in the night   visitors in the night EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:49 pm

hi ppl, nope i aint any more stressed than most ppl. i havent had owt happen in this place at all till then. it was like someone had come into room and lay on bed, to be honest i thought it was partner come round at first till i realised the lock was on door so she couldnt have got in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: visitors in the night   visitors in the night EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:50 pm

dark mother now you are part of the team things will start to happen...the team have alot of spiritual energy around us and the spirits no that...so dont be suprised if things start to happen alot..please do share your exsperiances and maybe soon i can pick up on a spirit being around you
with love
angel x flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: visitors of the night   visitors in the night EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:53 pm

thanks for the reply angel, yes i do believe this is possible. like when i first came on here i went to bank and it wouldnt accept my pin number which i used earlier in the day at the same cashpoint? things do happen that can be associated with collective energy. looking forward to being part of team and hopefully contributing in a major way. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: visitors in the night   visitors in the night EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 pm

hi, i think Angel is right, in my experience the more i got involved in the understanding of paranormal/spirit the more occurances i seem to be having, i too on a few occassions have felt somebody sit on the bed whilst in it. one of the scareiest times, i was in bed with a bout of bad flu, it was quite late no lights on but i remember holding a tissue in one hand and drinking some water with the other, n i swear as god as my witness, i felt pressure of my figers and the tissue came out of my hand and ended up at bottom of bed, i wasnt that ill that i had imagioned it, windows where shut..... i thought of every logical explanation, but there wasnt one...

dd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visitors in the night   visitors in the night Empty

Back to top Go down

visitors in the night
Page 1 of 1