visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
See ghosts all the time... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
See ghosts all the time... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
See ghosts all the time... EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
See ghosts all the time... EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
See ghosts all the time... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

See ghosts all the time...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

See ghosts all the time... Empty
PostSubject: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi. Wondered if anybody can relate to me. From about the age of 2 when I was shut in my bedroom I rememer seeing a ghost and not being able to reach the door handle to get out. I was banging on the door, eventually my Mum came and got me. It terrified me. The memory is onlym vague as I was only tiny but I remember how frightened I was. All throughout my life I have seen ghosts. Some are people that I have known that have passed away. Some I don't know. The only one that has ever looked at me was one lady dressed in a blue dress she looked just like a family member that had passed away years ago. This lady was very ugly looking which sounds terrible but she did look bad. She came right up to my face then went away again. I saw her after that too but she never looked at me again. I haven't seen her for about 18 months. Any other ghosts I see do not seem to be aware of me. They have a very blank look on their face. I have seen the lady in the blue dress standing in our christmas tree before. I was working a couple of days ago and saw a female ghost standing at the front of a house looking out. You can tell they are a ghost as they appear slightly transparent. Somebody has suggested taking a picture or trying to speak to them but I feel quite afraid. I have got used to seeing them but I don't like it at all. I am 50 years old now. I know this may sound strange and it makes me feel like I'm crazy but you see all the programmes on TV about looking for ghosts and I see them all the time. Anybody???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:05 pm

welcome the board dont feel strange, its something of a gift some people have and it takes time to learn how to deal with it. I sometimes get people coming through to me, and telling me things and it makes me look mad.
My partner i told her how to get to her grandads which id never been before, this came from her grandma who had died a year before... feel free to tell us any storys you have or ask any questions we are a freindly lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Thanks for that. Thought it may be interesting to hear from others who have had similar encounters to me...
Thanks again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Ive been one who doesnt see things or people, i sence them in other ways. Though recently since i did a course at the spiritulsit church and thats opened up new things for me, ive started to see things more and be more receptive to things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:02 pm

How does it make you feel to see them or feel them. I really don't like it. My cousin cannot see them but she can sense them too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:17 pm

till i realised its a gift that can provide comfort for people and some times closure for spirits. it freaked me out a lot more in the past, im still freaked by it but im much more in control.. i would recomend joining the local spirital church, development classes they can help your understanding..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:20 am

Hiya
The most common time for people to see apparitions, ghosts or materialised spirit people is actually very soon after they pass away. It is my belief that when our soul leaves the physical body at the time of death we are able to travel within what is called the etheric body. This is the body that transports your soul after varying amounts of time to the place where you become a total being of light. It is extremely common to read accounts of people having woken in the night a few days after a loved one has died, to see them standing in the bedroom. I believe that thoughts are very powerful, and when the soul leaves the physical body at death, the thoughts and memories of the person are retained within the soul. And when they think about their loved ones still alive they are able to visit them within the etheric body. This belief is supported by a great number of accounts of near death experiences when a person's heart has stopped beating, then been re-started by medics and when they regain consciousness the memories of what happened to them in those moments of "death" are recalled. Many of these people say that they were able to think of loved ones and then find themselves travelling to see them. I am sure that when my time comes to make that journey and i find myself free to travel by my thoughts alone i would want to go and visit my loved ones. As a medium myself the majority of the communication i receive for people is messages from loved ones wanting to let their family know that they are actually ok. That they still exist but just in a different form. Remember we are energy and energy can never be destroyed, but just changed in form.

Personally i believe that we have much more to fear from people still alive that those who have passed away Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:56 am

outerbongolia wrote:
Hiya
The most common time for people to see apparitions, ghosts or materialised spirit people is actually very soon after they pass away. It is my belief that when our soul leaves the physical body at the time of death we are able to travel within what is called the etheric body. This is the body that transports your soul after varying amounts of time to the place where you become a total being of light. It is extremely common to read accounts of people having woken in the night a few days after a loved one has died, to see them standing in the bedroom. I believe that thoughts are very powerful, and when the soul leaves the physical body at death, the thoughts and memories of the person are retained within the soul. And when they think about their loved ones still alive they are able to visit them within the etheric body. This belief is supported by a great number of accounts of near death experiences when a person's heart has stopped beating, then been re-started by medics and when they regain consciousness the memories of what happened to them in those moments of "death" are recalled. Many of these people say that they were able to think of loved ones and then find themselves travelling to see them. I am sure that when my time comes to make that journey and i find myself free to travel by my thoughts alone i would want to go and visit my loved ones. As a medium myself the majority of the communication i receive for people is messages from loved ones wanting to let their family know that they are actually ok. That they still exist but just in a different form. Remember we are energy and energy can never be destroyed, but just changed in form.

Personally i believe that we have much more to fear from people still alive that those who have passed away Smile

bongo that last line i totally agree with sums it all up and its sometimes good to remember. when i did my course at the spiritalist church they talked about how each spirit shows themself in different ways depending on how they think the person can cope and take the hint.. so some might ensure a cirtain song is played, or when walking in the shops someone looks like them... I tend to get people who have died suddenly, and a lot of the times in accidents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:03 pm

wow you have been given a amazing gift....
some people dont understand it but here we all understand it....
if you want help to use it in a way that you can controll it just pm me
angel cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 am

Hi. Yeah I would like to control it. It is affecting my life and my marriage. I now see them all the time and they talk to me. It is driving me mad and ruining my life. Help...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:02 am

I am sure you would find that as your understanding and knowledge grows you will become less scared of what is happening to you. For myself I know that as I have learnt more about my gift (which is similar to yours) I have become less and less afraid and more and more fascinated. I am sorry you are struggling with it all right now. As Pic suggested a spiritual development group or circle could be very beneficial. Many of the people that attend are in a similar situation to yourself. They are seeing or hearing or sensing and do sometimes feel like they are going mad. Take comfort from the fact that you are not alone. If you would like to tell me your location (either here or private message me) I could possibly help in finding a suitable group which may be of benefit to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 am

Thank you. I do need some help. I'm in Basildon, Essex...Thanks again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 am

These links might be useful.

http://www.jeanie-jackson.com/

http://www.laindontempleoflight.co.uk/

You are close to Tony Stockwell's teaching centre. It is quite expensive but will be top quality
http://tonystockwell.com/psychicstudio/home.aspx

Hope that helps.

Please let me know how you get on. If none of these are suitable it is possible I may be able to help you with a distant learning course. I teach development classes here in South London three times a week in my local Spiritualist centre and am in the process of setting up a distant learning programme using email and skype, if you would be interested in that.

All the best
Bongo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See ghosts all the time...   See ghosts all the time... Empty

Back to top Go down

See ghosts all the time...
Page 1 of 1