visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Plumstead Case EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Plumstead Case EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Plumstead Case EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Plumstead Case EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Plumstead Case EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Plumstead Case

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Plumstead Residence, (Plumstead, South East London)

Date: 14th June 2008

Investigators:

Barri Ghai (Lead Investigator UK)
Laura Chalmers (Trainee Investigator & Case Manager)
Simon Buckle (Trainee Investigator & Technical Manager)

The G.P.S team will be visiting a haunted family residence on the 14th June 2008. The investigation will be led by G.P.S Lead Investigators Barri Ghai and the UK team.

Case History:

Subject A contacted us to say that her Aunt needs our help. There is intense paranormal activity in her home and
this has intensified over the last 3 weeks. Her 4 year old daughter, will not sleep in her bedroom anymore or play on her own.

She has said that there is a dark shadow of a man that looks like a scarecrow and several children that are scaring her in the home. Activity is occuring at all times of the day and includes: voices, fottsteps, bangs, cold spots, poltergeist activity, shadow's and apparitions. These phenomena have been witnessed by all members of the
household.

Email excerpt from Subject A:

"...You can feel that there are spirit in the house, my niece is really affected by this and so is my aunt, the 4 year olds body actions speak louder than words, her whole body tenses up and she goes pale white and cry’s. I have never seen something so worrying, when my niece looks at the spirit she is looking right in its eyes, it’s amazing. The amount of paranormal activity is strong in that house, the other day me and my aunt was having a cup of tea and a chat about the stuff my niece has been seeing and her porcelain doll come flying of the shelf. It didn’t fall it was thrown and it did scare us. my neice will be fine one minute and then be petrified and scream mummy mummy! she is back..."

Investigation Plan:

We will be recording video, audio and taking readings with EMF detectors, and digital thermometers. All evidence will be looked at after the investigation has occurred. Once we have analysed all evidence we will visit again to explain our findings. If we conclude that they do have a genuine paranormal case, and wish to remove the unwanted guest(s) from their home, we will attend again with aqualified psychic medium, She will conduct a ritual to allow the
spirits to communicate with her and possibly a small group. This will help her to expel them from the home and allow them to move on.

More information to follow soon.

Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: my aunts house   Plumstead Case EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 pm

IM HOPING THIS WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT GUYS
ANGEL XX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:07 pm

I´m sure it will be angel , i´m sure it will be , if things start to go bump the way you have described them , then i think it will be very interesting .

Greetz
Phantom
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:31 am

It would be good to get some more photo's in the forum for this investigtion before Saturday. Angel if you can, please send anymore that you have taken.

Also Picapica has done a lot of research into the area and house. This also needs to be shared witht the team and posted here. Well done PicaPica... cheers
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: staday evening   Plumstead Case EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:21 pm

my camra has broke...ill have to borow my mums camra...i will try and sort this out tonight guys and get some more orb pics...
i was wondering will we have a seyonce or anything like this....
i think this may help....
angel pale
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi Angel,

We don't do that buddy. lol!

Like I said G.P.S is a Paranormal Research Society not a psychic circle. Once we have conducted the investigation, we shall be in a position to know what you are dealing with and be able to refer the case to a friend and psychic medium, (Outerbongolia) aka Bongo! She has agreed that if necessary she will visit and remove any unwanted spirits from your aunts home. Hope that helps. Give me a call if you want to discuss anything JL... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:35 pm

no no not thats fine...looking forward to it....
hope all goes well sataday night..
jl affraid
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:39 pm

im working as fast as i can type to add in some more history on this area...
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:20 pm

excellent picapic...you do work hard girl...jl Smile
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 am

Plumstead case

From the information given by the home owner, the house was built in 1914, the first map below shows the house at the bottom of the image. There is a number one just visible, and this was taken in 1943. The other main map was from 1915.

[/url]1914

The location Plumstead common has gone through many changes over the years, its located near the royal armoury and military barracks.
At the end of the road is the woodman, this was there long before the house was built, around 1890 and has remained there since then. Behind the house is a church that was built in 1880 and behind the church there was a hall. Across the road is also another church based on the Slade rd.

Ravine and Slade are both names for the deep valleys on the common, some were created by digging out the sand and other minerals. A lot of roads in the Plumstead and Plumstead area are named after battles or war heroes.

The common area that’s to the front of the Slade has seen many changes, its believed there were iron age settlements, Winns common still has one that’s a listed monument. The windmill pub used to be a windmill on the common, but got adapted into a pub. The common was originally owned by a local lord, who eventually sold it to Oxford College and they planned to build on the common. Intervention by the locals meant the common was saved from development.

The common was used during World War 1 as a troop testing area, and lots of explosives were used on the common. During world war 11 there were a lot of v2 rocket hits in the area around the home and incendiary devices are likely to of landed on the property there is proof of them on all the surrounding roads.

The crematory for Woolwich is shown on a map from 1869 and it’s likely that all deaths from the area are buried in the 3 main cemeteries. These would of meant the churches had no need for their own graveyards, esp as the area is covered with terraced housing and that would of taken priority.

As yet finding information on the people who lived there has come to nothing, though its suspected the people who lived there worked in either the ammunition factory or to do with the military. Certainly in the case of the first owners, though more research is needed. The whole area including ravine grove are all classed as being in a conservation zone. As a result a lot of information is available on the area through the local council’s site.

storys on the area

[url=http://www.greenwich.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/738C5029-B176-4426-BB37-054A41BFDD7C/0/Plumstead.pdf]the conservation area
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 am

wow you have definantly done your research...
nice to know when thoes churches were built...
alien alien alien
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am

from what i have researched it seems that the very first v2 fell at the end of the road near to the cooperative abattoir and the Optare gunsight factory. In the process a complete team of men manning the local barrage balloon were killed in the explosion and none of their remains were ever recovered due to the fact they took a direct hit. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:48 am

outerbongolia wrote:
from what i have researched it seems that the very first v2 fell at the end of the road near to the cooperative abattoir and the Optare gunsight factory. In the process a complete team of men manning the local barrage balloon were killed in the explosion and none of their remains were ever recovered due to the fact they took a direct hit. Crying or Very sad

The actual location was a bit away from the location from what i can find, the crew were working on shooters hill, or that area of open ground when they were hit. the area all around was badly affected by the war and there are images on the site i gave you of the war damage though i cant locate the exact area.
One thing i do know is that prior to the war the whole road was made up of terrace houses, but after the war only i think from memory 16 homes remained, if you look on google earth there are other things on that road. i might be getting the locations slightly wrong as i dont know the area well...
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:52 am

hi g uys...im around my aunts house now were the investigation is going to take place..
she just told me that lilly keeps saying she is seeing me in a cematary with someone standing behind me...
lilly also told melissa (her mum) that she has seen the spirits in the cemartary and they are following her hoome...
i will take more pics later..
and hope to get some more orbs
angel tongue
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:15 pm

hiya, is there a attic in the house?

Also how did your looky at he libuary records go??
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 pm

hi there pic...
yeah there is a attic here...
unfortunntly i have not been able to get down to do research..
have been so busy... No ...
however i am going to take pics later and tomorow...see if i can get some orb action...
angel
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm

oks load em up for us and let us have a looksey...
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:29 am

Well The Plumstead investigation is due to take place this Saturday the 14th June. It should be an interesting case, and with the added history and research obtained by Picapica it should be more thorough and our approach will be more refined.

I hope my team is ready???

If anybody has any questions or problems about the investigation or would like to go over details before hand call me this evening or email me.

Full kit is required on this one and Rifraf's DVR set up will be a massive bonus in this one. I will be bringng spare batteries, but as Angel has mentioned previously, new batteries drain quickly in this house so be prepared. Do a kit check and test before Saturday and everyone needs to bring torches, and spare Mini DV cassettes.

If possible, we should try and venture into the loft space to conduct an EVP and base readings during daylight hours. Sun sets at 21:21 on Saturday so dead time and lights out will have to commence at around 22:00...

Looking forward to this one folks, so lets make it great. It will be a fantastic build up to our forthcoming television appearance on the 26th. The production compnay may even use some of the evidence obtained from this one on the programme.

Good luck all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi guys looking forward to tomorow evening i will be going around melissas in a half hour to take more pics...this time using a diffrent camera...
melissa felt like there was a presence in the house this morning...she was all alone and had to get up at 7.30am as she could not stay up stairs on her own, poor thing
speak tonight...
i will be on pretty late tonight as me and me aunt are going to the cinema...so will be on for 12.00am if anyone is still up
angel Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:58 am

hey guys..
well last night was pretty intresting...huh,,,
it was the alarm going of for us that was pretty weird...especialy when it went of for no apparent reason..and also when it went of after every quiestion we was asking it...
lets hope we got some good pics and EVPS....and vidieo recordings,,
simon you was fantastic last night dealing with all the tech stuff...and picapic you were fantastic also and of corse you ecto..thank you all for your time we are ever so gratefull...
just hope now we got some kind of eveidence of what is in that house...let me no if you guys got anything..we know we had some evp...
lets hope we can understand it..
angel xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plumstead Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plumstead Case   Plumstead Case Empty

Back to top Go down

Plumstead Case
Page 1 of 1