visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  Empty
PostSubject: Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake    Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 am

Anton Heyrick and his paranormal team from Christchurch have reported that cases have doubled since the September 4th earthquake, people have been claiming to feel the presence of other people in their houses, one person even claimed that he was attacked by a spirit. It is well known that disturbances or renovation work can stir up old spirits.

Article

It would be interesting to know whether other earthquake locations have experienced an influx in paranormal cases.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake    Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Interesting!

I think I remember reports from Asia, where people have experienced sudden paranormal occurences after earthquakes, but also after the Tsunami in Japan.
As far as I recall, screams were heard, in places where several people died at the same time, also the feeling of panic and being terrified although everything was calm and there was no obvious threat.

I do believe that there is the chance of an increase in paranormal activity after an earthquake, due to the change in the natural EMF field of the area, which might give spirits the extra bit of energy to make themselves known.
I don't think it's too far fetched, considering the dimension theory, where "spirits" can use the energy sources from our dimension to cause some sort of action.
According to this theory, they are also capable of transferring images and messages with the aid of any sort of energy source, as long as it is strong enough.
Now... supposedly they can use any sort of frequency... and as far as I recall it, the energy frequency/EMF of the area of an earthquake is fluctuating for a while, until it settles to the normal rate again. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

So.. I do think there's something to the reports of ghosts after an earthquake... wouldn't surprise me at all.

x
Hella

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake    Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi Ian
That's an interesting read....Interesting thing they single out the thing on the old buildings being damaged.
I wounder what maybe stirring within those old walls...would be good to keep an eye on this story... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake    Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost cases doubled after 2010 earthquake
Page 1 of 1