visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Found something on Youtube that has allot of people thinking at the moment, reports are saying that a whole community have seen the ghost of a little girl and it has even been caught on several mobile phones, i would say that lots of people seeing the same thing does draw attention to the incident. Anyway judge for yourselves.

The only thing that i can think of is that it could be reflection from the nearby lights , but then if you take into consideration that there are multiple witnesses that all saw it , then that makes it rather difficult to debunk .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:20 pm

I saw this at least a year ago. I think it was actually brought out into the public domain before that too...

Nevertheless, I feel there is something odd going on with this video footage. It just don't quite sit right with me.

It looks like there are two seperate images of the 'ghost'. One appears to be taken under a tree, the other runs back and forth along a wall.

As much as it is possible that this 'ghost' may have been around for a while in order for several people to video it, I'm not fully convinced and am quite happy to give it a 50/50 until further info arises.

There have been some rather interesting videos coming out of Mexico and Brazil over the last few years that seem to apparently defy everything we've ever known, so we must ask if they are very clever hoaxes or genuine stuff..

For example there is the alien behind a lamp post, (this is a slow motion version of original)

Then there was also the goblin type creature filmed in Argentina

But sometimes, something very odd and very unexplained turns up that really does get your heart beating and mind racing..
Yosemite national park;

And Mexico again...

We know so very little....

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:39 pm

The one with the stick creatures certainly looks strange there was something like on Fact or Fiction paranormal , i have posted the video below . Looks almost the same as the one you have posted .

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Yes, they believe they may be the same creatures or of the same 'family' at least...

Odd times we live in.

In a way, with all the video coverage the world now has, this will do one of two things (or both). It will either prove a lot of local legends or myths, or, it will create more.

The problem with it creating new ones is that these are all caught on video rather than being a story passed down generations.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi guys,

acoording to a user names 7333pd on YT the Alien Stick-like creatures video is a fake

Quote :
@Lavos2007 thta was proved a fake on fact or fake the tv guy admitted to making it

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi
to me it looks like people on stilts in long robes and we have to ask why is there a vid camera set up there in the first place?...also i think the footage Ian as posted of the ghost girl is interesting if you listen to the footage you can hear car tyre's screeching in the back ground very odd but cant say its paranormal but still great footage am 30/70 on this one.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 pm

I have watched the episode of fact or faked that this clip featured on and they tried to recreate it and couldn't, they tried everything from stilts to suspended line and a sort of puppet making it walk, they just couldn't get the same effect that is shown on the video. If you look at the thickness of the tree then it rules out the fact that it could be a person on stilts unless they have a real bad case of eating disorder , and if you watch the episode you will see that they even investigate an area near to the house and encounter something interesting.

Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:34 am

Have you got the link for that episode, Ian? (too lazy to search it myself What a Face )
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 am

here hella, i guess thi is it .

Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 am

Here is the episode that you are looking for , i have only posted part 2 and part 3 of the episode .

Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 am

well wow , thankyou ian.
its another video than i thought, but good to know,
strange ....
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 am

Fact or faked was a great program that looked into all aspects of the paranormal and investigated cases all around the states.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:38 pm

The stick figures reminded me more of the john claude van damme beer advert in his frozen trousers....Im not buying it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood   Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost of a little girl seen by whole neighborhood
Page 1 of 1