visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Grim Reaper or mother and child?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Grim Reaper or mother and child? Empty
PostSubject: Grim Reaper or mother and child?   Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi all,

Quote:
(Springfield, MO) -- The Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team has explored some of the areas most haunted homes.

Their skeptical team members always take hundreds of pictures in the dark.

But their most recent trip brought back a shocking image that is making believers out of the biggest of skeptics.

"The first thing I want to do is disprove it." says Robert McCall, skeptic and co-founder of the Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team.*

Robert spends a lot of time disproving apparent haunting in the region. "A lot of times people think there is a presence in the room and it turns out the room is where the breaker box is. Or your meters on the outside of the wall and there is a lot of energy there. Sometimes people think they are hearing things and it turns out they are just hearing things."

But something that happened during his latest ghost hunt left Robert with no explanation. A family in north Springfield contacted the group because of some odd things that were happening.

"All the lights were shut off and the doors were locked," says Robert. " I came around to lock up the front door and as soon as I turned the corner I heard a growling disturbance on my EVP and seen something darker then dark move around in the hallway so I just started taking pictures of a completely dark hallway with nobody there."

There was no one in the hallway but something else showed up on camera.
"When I first seen the picture, I saw a reaper," says McCall. "Typical of what you would think." Now it almost looks like a mother and child."

"First I thought that maybe he took a picture of himself in the mirror," says Courtney Cunningham, co-founder of the Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team. "But when we switched it to black and white and filtered out some of the contrast I was terrified. And I was a huge disbeliever at first that picture changed my mind."
And now this team of skeptical ghost hunters has a few less skeptics.

"Ghosts are real - ghosts are very real," says Courtney. "You just got to believe in something bigger then yourself."

Robert says the photo has been sent off to a paranormal investigative organization in the St. Louis area for authentication.

Source, video and picture: http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=500207

Now, that picture is definitely interesting and I am not sure what to make of it..... on the other hand i always ask myself, why a team should risk their name with a fake....

What do you think?

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Grim Reaper or mother and child?   Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 am

Not too sure what to make of that picture once you've read the comments left at the bottom..

Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Grim Reaper or mother and child?   Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 am

I agree with Steve on that one, after reading the comments at the bottom i am not sure whether to believe anything that they are saying , in my opinion with those couple of comments the possible authenticity of these images have been tarnished before they have even started .
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Grim Reaper or mother and child?   Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm

The picture looks good but I'm not convinced also after reading the comments.

If the picture is genuine, then he must of upset the person who made the first comment, for them to leave a comment calling them a fraud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grim Reaper or mother and child?   Grim Reaper or mother and child? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi All
Makes spooky reading....but I'm not convinced....just looks to good....and would have to agree with you all in regards to the comment left behind unless these comment are from ppl that are just jealous??....also why it the photo so fuzzy??....if this guy was alone in the dark of the hallway wouldn't the photos come out a lot clearer?
Can anyone in the team answer this question?

still a great photo but not 100% sure its paranormal...

Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Reaper or mother and child?   Grim Reaper or mother and child? Empty

Back to top Go down

Grim Reaper or mother and child?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal News-
Jump to: