visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  Empty
PostSubject: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

In my opinion, this goes a long way towards proving the stone tape theory and a lot of other paranormal activity.

Some feel it could prove spirituality.

Effectively, the pure essence of who and what you are could be left behind in many materials. This adds to many techniques used by people all over the world as to how they are able to 'read' about a person by holding something that is personal.

It could explain many other things such as tarot, palmistry etc and even how and why paranormal activity occurs.

It might be possible that the info DNA transmits is able to move from one place to another in order for it to gain strength and build itself up as an energy form waiting to be able to transfer back to a solid form.

You could argue that this might answer re-incarnation and maybe even evolution itself..

have a read... http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread724775/pg1
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Excellent find Steve this could be the answer to allot of theories that have been tried out over the last 30 years , and i also agree this could be a major step forwards for the stone tape theory question, the thought of the possibilty that DNA could interact with certain enzymes found in certain materials it awesome.

I will have to have a good read of the ATS post later tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:22 am

On the subject of properties of DNA, your post reminded me of something I was told many many years ago. I had an elderly friend when I lived up the mountains in Wales. This old gent had been a scientist and spoke to me one day about his special electron microscope. He told me that he had studied graveyard sludge under this instrument and had witnessed human DNA material moving in the viewfinder, drawing together and forming the shape of a human being (foetal I suspect). I remember at the time how mind blowing this information was, and he was I believe 100% genuine about his experience.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi B

That does sound like an interesting story , that would be someone that i would love to talk, some of the information that we are getting does make you think.

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:27 am

Well, I've been a little bit busy and expanded on this idea a bit more..

Please check it out...

Is DNA the influence behind some paranormal activity??
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread728833/pg1
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm

instead of EMF... how about EMS ????

Electromagnetic signals!!!!
DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  Annota10

Anyone good at modifying ???

could be the first step towards a ster-trek lifeform scanner Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

It was great that you came over tonight mate , we should try and get that finished for the house of marbles investigation , would be interesting to try it out there , maybe we could get some results with it.

i will nip over to my mums tomorrow and see if i can find my soldering iron in the workshop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:36 am

Hi
been following this tread for a while now.....so would there be a DNA link with voodoo?....as they need something from the person they are trying to hurt...E.G. hair...blood? part of clothing ECT?
Could this link coincide with this even if they person is still alive?....someone dose not have to be dead for them to be haunted or haunt someone or a location
We move around from place to place and have 100s of experiences how really know what we are leaving behind?
Now times that by 1.000.000 of people all around the world dead or alive.
Ive heard people when someone close has past way say it still feels like they are here, or when someone leaves or goes on a trip and you miss them are they really gone?
Could this be the DNA link kicking in or is this being confused with grief?
As there must be DNA link on the clothing....or is this just mind over matter? in the case of voodoo? or can we really say there is a link in this case?
I think there could well be a link to a persons DNA in some paranormal case....as if anyone has watched the discovery channel or the history they have found DNA on mummies form Egypt
To link lost family's.

Phil
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 am

It would seem we are getting closer to possibly being able to say something very positive...
please check my latest post in that thread..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread728833/pg2#pid11857536
some information has arisen about 'phantom' DNA..
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 am

I have been looking today regarding the diode that we were talking about last night its name is a germanium diode which can also be used in the same way as the coil that we were talking about, so we could even use both at the same time and see what results we get , also the use of a small faraday cage could be a help in cutting out the stray radio frequencies or EMF that we could get .
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:39 pm

good stuff mate..

Would be nice if we can get something from all this..
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm

this is what they used...
wavelab
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WaveLab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.    DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.  Empty

Back to top Go down

DNA transfers itself electromagneticaly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Paranormal News-
Jump to: