Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Interesting article in the sun newspaper today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Found an interesting article in The Sun today of apparent poltergeist activity that is taking place in in a house in Coventry , and they have supplied some footage to go with the article of a wardrobe door that can be seen openeing and also a chair that then moves towards the very same wardrobe .

Here is the link to the wardrobe , tell me what you think guys .

Haunted council house in Coventry

Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Tobz
Apparition
Apparition

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi all,

Yep i saw this in the sun yesterday and im inclined to go with the majority of the comments below it, Sounds and looks 100% fake to me to be honest, my step daughter lives nearby and the area isnt a nice one. My guess is they just want to move house and have thought up this little "haunting" plan to get their way, before reading the comments my first reaction when seeing the video was that the door and the chair all go the same way just about, nothing a little bit of fishing line wouldnt do for you!!

The lady looks like she seen a ghost though!!!

Tobz.
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 pm

There is always that possibilty , i noticed after watching the footage that there is someone present in the room as this is being filmed , and the other thing that i noticed is that just before the second time that the chair moves there is a sound that sounds like something sliding and that has made me very sceptical about the whole matter this film doesn't look like it has been cut , but without seeing the raw footage it is difficult to judge the situation.

I actually think that the comments are pretty out of order and disrespectful , when there is one thing that i have learnt in life it's that you should never judge a book by it's cover, they might well be experiencing genuine activity , i think something like that should be investigated before condemming them by appearence, but thats my opinion. I have actually dealt with a similar case and it turned out that they really didnt want to move house , and they did have something going on in their house and with the help of a good medium and not some priest who thinks that just a blessing will do , there could be a possibilty of solving such a situation. Our aim is to help everyone whether they live in a Kensington house or a council house in Coventry , they all deserve the same chance.

But as i said this would have to be investigated in depth .

Smile Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tobz
Apparition
Apparition

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Ive just took another look at the comments,, there was about 3 when i first saw the article, theres a shed load more now though and yes i agree some of the comments are quite out of order. I still stick to my guns though, the video looks staged and extremelly fake to me. Im all for helping anyone regardless of class etc but when people purposly set up a hoax then they deserve all the ridicule that follows and in my personal opinion this is whats happening here and judging by some of the comments there now im by no means alone in my thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm

As i said before i am very sceptical about the video but i always am, i was just wondering who filmed this because the person does not seem to react at all to what is going on , surely if that was a normal person there would be some sort of reaction, another thing is that the bottom of the door and chair are not visible so who knows what is tied to it , if i was just to judge it by the footage then i would also say that i think it has been hoaxed.

And i would love to speak to the priest who apparatly visted them and carried out the blessing , because there is something that is not quite right there according to the information that she gave .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi

I would have to agree with anything you have said Ian.
Also in regards to the footage your right you cant see the bottom of the door and chair so you cant tell whats going on and anyone filming that would have phooed there pants!
Unless the camera was left to film alone?

Phil
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 am

Derek has saved the day!!!

Following the article that i posted here yesterday regarding the poltergeist claims in a council house in Coventry , Derek Acorah has stepped in and performed a clearence and has apparently cleared the house of it's unwanted visitor, due to the fact that there was not a proper investigation in the house no one will really know whether there was really a haunting there or not , we just have to go by the word of Derek Acorah , who's track record has proven a little bumpy over the last few years .

Anyway here is the article from todays Sun newspaper .

The Sun

Back to top Go down
Tobz
Apparition
Apparition

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 pm

My missus said about this to me when i got home earlier. Erm,,, Rolling Eyes ... that will do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Lol the great Ham from Liverpool had to step in to help.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article in the sun newspaper today    

Back to top Go down

Interesting article in the sun newspaper today
Page 1 of 1