Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Bodmin jail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Bodmin jail   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 pm

i think that all will agree that we had a great time last night at Bodmin Jail raising money for the Help for heroes charity , despite the bitter cold everyone had a great night and we had some interesting incidents through out the evening, thanks to Mark Rablin from Bodmin Jail for being a fantastic host and making us feel so welcome as he always does , it always seems to feel like we are visitings friends instead of just conducting an investigation.

I also would like to say thanks to Dean, Jason, John and Carole from Paranormal Devon Undiscovered for joining us with the rest of their team and also helping us raise so much money for this great cause and as usual it was a pleasure to work with them as always.

Also big thanks goes out to Lesley Smith for coming all the way from Tutbury to Bodmin to help us on this charity event , and as usual she captaivated everyone with her Knowledge and charisma that she is well known for.

But the biggest thanks goes out to the people who attended the event and donated so much money for this worthy cause , i hope you all had a great night and we look forward to seeing you again some time.

Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Extralien
Investigator

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 am

Was a good night.. am about to start going over my data.. loved the torch being turned on and off down in the long room..

Might be going back there this evening..with the tribe.. will be taking my kit.. except my video camera Sad

Orb

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Both myself and Rick (ROOPR) had a fantastic time at Bodmin Jail and both of us have taken some personal experiences away with us. We have about 6 hours of video and audio and we will be looking through it over the course of this week, so in the coming days we will be able to share with you all anything we captured.

I would just like to thank GPS for a great event which was made even better by the fact everybody raised so much for the Help For Heroes charity.

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.realorotherside.co.uk
ROOPR Rick
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Couldn't agree more Mike. I (we) have been on a few investigations now, with several other paranormal groups/event coordinators and always has a good time. This weekend with GPS however far surpassed any previous experience.

What struck me was how welcoming the group were, how organised the event was and the sheer amount of 'tech' in use. As soon as we walked into the hub and I saw the set-up, I knew you guys were professional and serious! So a big thanks to all the GPS team and a special thanks to Barri, Ian, Steve, Luke, Hella, Debbie and (of course) Toni (codeword 'Hilarious') for going that extra mile to make us feel welcome!

If you then add to that how friendly/respectful the other groups/individuals were (PDU - Tammy, you're a star!, Spirit Seekers) you basically have what probably amounts to one of my favorite investigations to date.

As Mike said, we have a ton of video and audio to go through so will let you know what we find.

In the meantime, stay safe you crazy kids... and we hope to see you at Tutbury on the 8th (if you'll have us that is!) Smile

Rick - R.O.O. Paranormal Research
www.rickpool.info
Back to top Go down
http://www.rickpool.info

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi guys cheers reallly glad you had a great time and yep was HILARIOUS!! Thanks for your kind words and we hope to see you both on the next invo!!

Hugs Toni x bounce
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Going through my video in more detail... have debunked a rustling noise i heard three times in the long room..

It resembled rustling straw, which i was able to find under the manequin and replicated the noise at the time.

upon going over the video I have now seen an animal 'mouse' sized scuttling away from the very last cell in the corner.

that's one problem solved... straw being taken for nests.. will post video later..

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:09 am

Great Steve , i suposse with all those openings and small tunnels there are bound to be animals coming into the jail at night and the straw that is in some of the old cells is an open invitation for them , but glad you were able to catch one on film as proof .

It's the same as down in the naval wing , when we first entered the naval we could see that there were pigeons nesting in some of the top cells , and during the evening we also noticed that there were bats flying around and they came very close to some of the groups that were investigating in the wing .

I have been through my EVP's and have only picked up on two things, one of them being a whisper that we caught in the wardens room , myself and Cliff both heard the whisper with out the aid of sound equipment which was interesting , and the other was a groan that was heard , i will be posting them on here and they will be included on the report page which you can visit on the main website .

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Here is the video clip of the small animal/mouse/whatever scurrying off into the corner.

This was where I heard rustling noises three times..
You'll see the animal move past the corner of the wall...

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 pm

I have captured three 'flashes' that occur in the doorway of a cell in the long room..
This is the exact same doorway where we caught the "sparking" on our previous visit.

And for anyone who has not seen the original "sparking" that was captured before...here it is;

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Just been going over the video again here on my computer..

found, or rather heard, something very interesting indeed..

In the three flashes video... listen very carefully after the third flash but before someone says "are you getting anything"
You can hear something ... I know what it sounds like to me.. what's your opinion?
It's about 11 seconds in.. right after the third flash..

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm

If you're having difficulty in hearing what i am talking about... I have clipped it from the original.. here it is...

Orb

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Wow, good eyes Steve! (am pretty sure you are Steve - lol)... I think you should go for a job at Rentokil Smile

Good ears also...

The flashes are definitely interesting, especially as that's the same place you caught the light anomaly last time. As for the sound, it sounds like a groan (can't make out any phonetics), but I'll listen again later with headphones to see if there's a little more to it.

The problem we are finding during our (ongoing) evidence review however is that it's hard to not discount it being ambient noise from other groups in the building. We've had to discount a few groans ourselves so far as we simply can't be sure it's not noise pollution.

I'll look forward to having a better look when I get back from work... great spot!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rickpool.info
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Thats very interesting mate , i will clip it and run it through audition my be able to clear it up a little .

Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Here is the EVP that i caught in the Naval wing of the prison , you can hear cliff ask the question and directly after that you can hear someone whisper something .

I cant make out what is being said .

Attachments
DS400210 naval wing whisper .WMA
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(198 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Ian, sounds like pretty/thirty/dirty boys ... something like that..

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Thats strange that you mention that , i thought that i heard something about thirty as well , but i couldnt make out the second bit

Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:07 pm

This EVP may be nothing... but it does kinda sound like someone saying "no" after I ask a question..
http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/mp3/bodminnavalno.html

Any troubles with hearing it in any manner, let me know and I'll host it elsewhere...
just in case.. have loaded it elsewhere already :0

bodmin naval no.mp3

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi Steve,

I can hear something in your video, after the woman says: "Can you hear anything?" ... I wonder why she said it, because it doesn't sound like a groan to me, more like humming/singing

I suppose you can rule out that it didn't come from a group an another area of the prison, else you wouldn't have posted it here.

It find it extremely interesting, that you've captured the flashes at the same spot like you did last time. I even think, that I can make out the same static sound, like on the first video... or is that due to slowing the video down?
And again, like on the first video, the flashes are BEHIND the gate.... weird scratch

Good catch!

Hella

"Dark the other side is!" ... "Oh, shut up, Yoda, and eat you toast!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Extralien
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Bodmin jail   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Done a little mini docu from our latest venture Smile

Hope it's ok...