visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Top locations that we have visited in the past

Go down 
3 posters

Which is the most haunted location
Fort Horsted
Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_lcap0%Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Exeter Castle
Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_lcap10%Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Bodmin Jail
Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_lcap30%Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Hellfire caves
Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_lcap10%Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Tutbury Castle
Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_lcap20%Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Shelleys Hotel
Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_lcap0%Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Orford Mill
Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_lcap30%Top locations that we have visited in the past  I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Falstaff experience
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Top locations that we have visited in the past  Empty
PostSubject: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:48 pm

I would love to know which location you think was the most haunted that we have visited over the last couple of years, if you guys could just vote and give a little description as to why you think that the location is the most haunted that we have visted.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 pm

I have chosen Bodmin Jail & Orford Mill , Bodmin because we had some amazing activity happen the last time that we were there including the Bed that moved on it's own in the Naval wing cell and the shape of a small child that Matt, Barri and myself saw in one of the cells in the long room.

And Orford Mill because i have never seen activtity like that full stop, experiencing the shadow figure and the terrible smell that spread through the living room of one of the cottages and the incident where an experienced investigator was thrown to the floor made that a memorable experience that i will never forget.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 pm

I agree with you on Bodmin Jail and Orford Mill. in both locations we had almost the full spectrum of signs of a proper haunting.

But I also voted or Tutbury Castle. The things we've experienced in the dungeons are definitely NOT normal. Three people experiencing the same feelings like being strangled, tied up and gutted without knowing that other people had the feeling on the same night... that was weird. Also the responses we got per Gaussmaster and KII , concrete answers to our questions, and, underlining my belief that there's a spirit present in that dungeon, they were always the same answers, no matter which group of us was there and when.

To show my favorite places as a list:

Bodmin Jail
Orford Mill
Tutbury Castle

Greetz,
Me
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 pm

I would have to say for me its hellfire caves. Puts the bejeebers up me every time that place plus it was the place where I heard a voice and captured it for the first time down by the inner temple with Ian.

T bounce
Back to top Go down
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Bodmin jail for me, only been once and I swear someone/something was calling my name. Considering there was only 4 of us there and no one else but then I think I'm mad lol!

Hellfyre doesn't bother me, the history is intriguing though
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 am

Hi JoJok

Where in the jail was that where you heard your name being called, would be interesting to know .

We are going to be there in a couple of weeks so that should be interesting .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Exeter for me.That evp of the little girl was awesome.

The only thing that says my name at location is the ovilus

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top locations that we have visited in the past    Top locations that we have visited in the past  Empty

Back to top Go down

Top locations that we have visited in the past
Page 1 of 1