visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Orford Mill investigation

Go down 
+2
JoJoK
Ian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi JoJoK,

Orford Mill Cottages are 4 Star Holiday Cottages.

I am not sure whether they would be interested in having events there, that would be something that we would have to find out.

Greetz,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:50 pm

ah ok, just a thought lol I still wish I lived down in the devonshire/cornish ways!
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm

LOL yes, it's great down here! Not only because of our great locations for investigations 9although you get them all over England), but also because of the countryside and the people. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Hella... hmmmm I dunno... I can think of a few places.. Smile

Back on topic, the rooms in this place are immaculate. We all had to take our shoes off every time we walked into somewhere..

Perhaps next time we can take some dust or ground sheets to help us and them.. would save any trouble afterwards.. just an idea..

Heck, i'd crawl around on all fours if it meant i could do another invo there Smile
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:47 pm

lol! dito

dust sheets in the entrance area would be a good thing.. the carpet of the main cottage was wrecked after we left.

Remind me to bring my house shoes, should we go there ever again... my feet were like ice blocks.

LOL I will look very professional... tactic west, GPS Fleece ..... and pink plush house shoes with monkeys.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 am

Hi All
In the pics with the photo of the inside shot if you look and the outside shot of the window can anyone tell me (as i wasnt there) what is the white things at the top of the window its clearly inside on a shelve it looks like a old drinking tankered form a pub the kind you can find hanging from the bar.
You cant see anything in the inside photo is there low beams or shelving in this room?
Could this be part of the shape that looking like the figure at the window? the photo taken in the second time was taken slightly diff angle just a suggestion?
Still a interesting photo.
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 am

Hi guys,

Dean from the PDU has finished the video.

Hella
Back to top Go down
JoJoK
Apparition
Apparition

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Does anyone believe that being around water, in this instance the mill, produces more 'activity', than the norm?

Good video btw cheers
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi JoJok

Thats a very good question and one that should be considered, a hypothesis has emerged that may well explain how an enviromental recording otherwise known as the stone tape theory might work and this is being supported by some scientists,and the answer could lie in something that is found at almost every location that is investigated , and that is WATER!!.
The thought that water might be able in some way to the record emotions or impressions of past lives is itself not a new one. In the early 1960's Archaeologist and psychical researcher T. C. Lethbridge began series of experiences of how the effects of "depression and fright" affect a person whilst walking close to a small stream on the beach at Ladram bay, Devon. He later found out that a suicide had taken place at that location years before. Further research and experiences at other locations where water was present lead him to come to a conclusion that the water might be able to record strong human emotions and that they might at a later point in time affect other people who would visit the site.

So this could possibly have a affect on what was going on at the mill, we shall never know .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi Guys

This is one of the EVP's that was caught at Orford Mill on friday 14th Jan during an investigation , we placed a money box on the 2nd floor in view of one of the DVR cameras, at 23:01 this was caught on the Voice recorder that i had placed next to the money box , we have confirmed that Hella was on the second floor at the time of this EVP being caught but did not hear anything and was no where near the voice recorder when it was activated , also according to the dvr time stamp there was no one else in the house apart from Hella.

I ask myslef who or what is moving the coins in the money box , it can clearly be seen on the dvr that the money box does not move during the investigation.

Coins being moved inside the money box
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm

The first EVP in the video says "I need to".. the last one says "I believe"..

Phil
I don't remember a shelf being on the wall or anywhere in that room.. ..
I do have another pic of that room looking over into the corner and it does show a small picture on the wall..

Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 Alim0410
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:45 pm

When we were all in the first building and decided to split up, some of us went upstairs..

I was the last one up. I could see someone down the first floor corridoor with their back to me.. It was at this time I felt the presence of a young girl in the middle bedroom. ( the one in the photos in this thread)

I stopped and entered the room.. got my camera and evp recorder rolling and began asking questions..
i remeber sticking my head out the door briefly and saw a figure still standing at the far end of the corridoor near the bedroom on the end.

Whilst asking questions i heard noises that resembled a door latch/handle being moved.. I called out to ask if everyone was standing still...no reply..so I looked out the door again to find myself completely alone.. Everyone had already gone up to the top floor.. possibly before i had begun my evp session.. i just can't say for sure.. perhaps someone can...

Anyway, here is this section of that evp session...
girls room.mp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orford Mill investigation    Orford Mill investigation  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orford Mill investigation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2