visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Interesting photo taken in Romania

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Interesting photo taken in Romania  Empty
PostSubject: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Guys

Surfing the internet i found something interesting , the following photo was taken in the 150 year old Decebal hotel in Romania authorities have warned people to stay away from the building due to building work.

The photo shows what seems to be the form of a figure on the stairs , there are rumours that the hotel hides ancient Roman treasure and that the ghost protects the treasure from treasure hunters.

I am not going to ask you whether you think it's genuine or faked because i know what answer i would give if asked that , but i thought that it was an interesting picture and worth posting.

Interesting photo taken in Romania  Decebal-hotel-ghost
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:56 am

It does seem to be wearing Romanesque garb...but with a hood ????

Wouldn't mind having a look for that treasure though. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi Ian
have to agree with you that is a very interesting photo fake or not its a good photo....looking closely at this to dose not look out of place at all good find mate... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 am

It reminds me of one of those monks in their white clothes. I don't know which one that would be.

Looking at the picture itself, not knowing all the circumstances and not having seen the original uncropped and unedited version, it still looks like a genuine picture to me. The pixelated lines etc are nowhere interrupted, the scale is right, and the colours match as well.

A very interesting find, Ian.

And when it comes to the treasure... another legend??? scratch In old places like that, there are always some sort of legend of unfinished business, revenge, lost love, treasures and and and. People tend to look for explanations for reasons of a haunting, most of the times they come up with something romantic and/or adventurous.

LOl should the pic be genuine, I bet the reason for that spirit still being there is simply that he spend his whole life there, had a disease, ended up in delirium and eventually died of it. That poor soul probably doesn't even know that his body is dead and that it could have moved on centuries ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 am

Hi guys hope your all well, I've been up to my eyes with work recently. Just had a look at the pic, looks interesting but although I'm looking at it on my iPhone the image looks a little to 2d for me, plus if that is a hand rail going up the side of the steps that would put the figure at about 3.5 feet tall lol. If you zoom in on the picture on his left hand shoulder it seems a little blurry against the bottom of the flag, but maybe that's just me. Also if you look at the bottom of it's robe against banister there a couple of lines which run parallel to the banister, which I don't quite understand. Anyway that's my obs. Be really good though if it's real Smile

neut
Back to top Go down
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:57 pm

it does seem to be wearing Romanesque garb...but with a hood ????

With respect how can you tell that the pixellation that vaguely represents the clothing is Romanesque?.

It's interesting but like 99% of ghost
pictures it's inconclusive and certainly not evidence of any kind. I saw this picture posted many months ago and although I've looked for the link
I remember that it was a very poor fake done for publicity purposes. If people are gonna insist it's genuine I'll persevere and find the link and post it.

DB
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm

LOL ..

And that tells us what???
Only trust pictures and videos from your own team and those that you know and really trust.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting photo taken in Romania    Interesting photo taken in Romania  Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting photo taken in Romania
Page 1 of 1