visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? Empty
PostSubject: Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????   Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi All

As i know that we have sparked allot of ineterst about judge Jeffreys over the last year by investigating a few places that he was coonected to , i thought that you would find this article very ineresting.

A UK PIT team (Paranormal investigation team) believe that they may have caught the famous judge Jeffreys on film at a museum in Dorchester, this was released on the BBC website.

Judge Jeffreys article
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????   Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:53 am

A team from Weymouth...paranormal teams bloody everywhere these days!! 10 years ago I could only find about 2 or 3 in the entire country!

So Dorchester is my turf.

On the opposite side of the road from the museum is a very old pub called, believe it or not 'judge jefferys'. I remember my dad telling me a story when we were shopping in Dorch as a boy; two blokes did a charity stunt or something (maybe a dare)- to stay overnight locked in the pub. Apparently they both left screaming in the middle of the night and never returned.

Purely anecdotal but nonetheless relevant snippet of information...

Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????   Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 am

Hi Robb

Hope you are well ?? i know what you mean lol , but its still interesting , it seems that judge Jeffreys name pops up everywhere , but i didnt know that there was a pub over the road called the "Judge Jeffreys" lol
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????   Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:49 pm

URGS!!! That guy really haunts me Wink

It would be interesting to have a look at the original picture, not the zoomed in, cropped version.

Interesting, that the beam barriers went off repeatedly.

Maybe worth a GPS investigation??? I wonder if the would let us in ... scratch

@Rob

I like your avatar... hehehe where's the bride's dress?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Occam's Monkey
Apparition
Apparition
Occam's Monkey

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????   Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

There is always an alternative point of view and BARsoc do seem to provide an extensive analysis which IMO is what claims
such as these require. The essential point of proper scientific investigation is to investigate the natural and discount it and then and only then to
look for a supernatural cause. IMO BARsoc have done an excellent analysis in this case.

http://barsoc.org/2010/09/28/the-dorset-county-museum-ghost/

Occam's Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????   Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible sighting of judge jeffreys ????
Page 1 of 1