visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Walk in the park EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Walk in the park EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Walk in the park EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Walk in the park EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Walk in the park EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Walk in the park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Walk in the park Empty
PostSubject: Walk in the park   Walk in the park EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Last night i had a visit from a neighbour who is interested in joining our paranormal society, to take part on investigations , and we got talking about some of the investigations that we had done including the Aubing-ost park which was our last investigation, he had experienced something there 10 years ago.

so we decided to take a walk there , we took a dictaphone , video camera and and digital camera with us and decided to start doing some EVpīs on the hill where a young man had committed suicide we didnīt really get much we thought , the only thing that was strange was that christian had the feeling that he was being touched on the back of the neck.

So we then decided to take the route through the middle of the park over the football pitch as we got halfway across we were growled at three times in the space of 20 meters and it sounded like it was only a couple of feet away and was audioable enough to make us jump out of our skins , which we promptly did .

We then reached the table tennis tables where i had experienced most of the activity in this area on previous investigations and it didnīt take long until we realized that we had company where we yet again experienced footsteps behind us and the feeling that something was circleling around us watching every move that we made , we then conducted some more EVPīs which we would listen to later to at home .

The funny thing was is that we could see something moving around just out of our vision always making sure that he was just out of reach of the IF light that i was using , and then one of those things happened that you always donīt want , the camera died within seconds it went from a fully charged batterie to being dead and i didnīt have a spare one on me .

So we now had to operate without a camera so we made our way back to path were he had ,had an experience ten years ago, i had experienced activity here on three of the last investigations
after hearing what we asumed to be animal movement in the undergrowth we decided to head back home panning the area one last time with the torch we both saw a figure stood between two treeīs that ducked away to the left hand side , i must say that my heart sank into my backside when i saw it it was white and had no facial features , we then made our way back home to listen to the EVPīs that we had recorded , which turned out to be quite interesting .

EVP 8

EVP 17
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Walk in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the park   Walk in the park EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 12:30 pm

the batterie discharge problem is one we have had .its a pain but it realy does enforce the point that when ghost hunting you must take spares and even spare spares,lol.a guy at the caves was taking photos with a pro looking camera when his batteries totally drained and left him with no way to photo ,however a little girl taking photos on her phone had no problems and got some great photos.thats life . Cool
Back to top Go down

Walk in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the park   Walk in the park EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:33 am

oh this is really interesting, i find on a active investigation i have to change my batteries at least once... when im down the caves i found the day i caught my evp, i needed to change batteries several times!!
I normally become a walking equipment store, i have dictaphones (now own 2) at least 10 batteries of various sizes, micraphone, camera ect...
I will listen to the evps in more detail at home, should hear it better!!
Back to top Go down

Walk in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the park   Walk in the park EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Cool Edit Pro is a fantastic sound editing/recording software. I highly recommend it for us ghost hunters to use when analyzing EVP's. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the park   Walk in the park Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk in the park
Page 1 of 1