visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 Empty
PostSubject: Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10   Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi All

Here are two of the EVP's that i caught at Exeter castle on saturday , the first one is in the back corridor where myself and Barri were conducting an EVP session and the second was in the holding cells, where you can hear what sounds like a childs voice say something three times .

Ian + Barri back corridor do you want us to stay here .WMA

voice in the cells sounds like child .WMA
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10   Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi All

I have found something else that i think is brilliant , i was in Courtroom 2 on my own , Barri and myself were conducting solo vigils , now the first bang i heard as you hear by my answer , but i couldnt figure out where it was coming from , the second time sounded to me like the door opened and closed up on the public balcony , thats the reason why you then hear me run out of the room to the stairway where you go up to the public gallery , when i got there there was no one there and no one had been there , which was very strange .

Ian Court room 2 bangs .WMA

Just so that you guys dont get the wrong idea , i wasnt running away from whatever was there lol, i was running towards it .

The links in the above post have been adjusted they were set to private , thats why no one could listen to them , they have now been put to public , i would love to hear what you think of the voice from the cells as well .

Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10   Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi guys,

This child EVP is freaking me out, Ian. Gives me goosebumps. But Children's EVP's always do that to me, especially the distressed ones like this one. It is probably the thought of a child looking for the mother , often for centuries. That, combined with mother instincts, I guess.
The child on that EVP sounds as if it is no older than 2 or 3 years.

The bangs are also interesting, especially the second one. It really sounds like a direct response to your question.

I've got a Class A EVP as well... it was taken on the first vigil in the skull room with Steve Sweet's and my group with the girls. As far as I recall half of the group had already left the skull room, I stayed behind with one or two members of the public and followed my gut feeling to do another small EVP.

This is what I've captured:

Hella in big room ... yes

I've got another one, which was taken in the suicide cells, but it is, if at all a class B... I can make out what is said in the first bit, but it is so faint, that it is almost not audible. John is having a go at it at the moment, let's hope he can filter it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10   Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Hella. when I heard this evp the hairs on my neck stood up! omg that's awesome...well done you x
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10   Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:16 pm

LOL thanks Toni. But I didn't do anything, just had my say... so it's not my credit, but that of the spirit really Wink

I found Ian's child EVP a lot more disturbing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10   Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:42 am

hey hella - you're too modest!! any success should be congratulated in my book - that's a real catch so again well done you!! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10   Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter Castle investigation 11.09.10
Page 1 of 1