Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:20 am

Well, I've been at co-op for nearly 4 years now!

Anywho, so I hear, 25 or so years ago, the store used to be a butchers. And for some reason the butcher decided to commit suicide, by hanging himself, on his own meathooks... Gruesome I know.

Now the most disturbed part of this, is that those rusty ole meathooks are still hanging there to this very day. Why is simply beyond me!

A few weird things have happened to numerous staff including myself. Most of the time, you feel extemely uncomfortable, and feel as if you're being watched, quite intently. Someone whilst in the freezer had the door slam shut on them. One person said to me not even 2 days ago, that she swore she saw someone in the corner of the warehouse.

Myself, I've only had one or two, weird events. One could have been anything, but as I was down their, there was a sudden yet very loud thud on one of the delivery cages.

And secondly, I was doing an early morning shift, so it must have been about 6am. And there was a trolly in the corner of the warehouse, filled with these steel supports for some shelves. After getting what I needed I returned upstairs, about 5-10 minutes later I hear a crashing sound from the warehouse. I go down to check it out, and the shelf supports, which are quite heavy, are halfway across the room. I would have simply over looked this if they were next to the trolly or something, but they had travelled some distance.

And finally in one of the weirdest cases, a girl had actually quit, because she claimed that one of the two meathooks had moved "violently" towards, her.

So ghost or no ghost, it's what I plan to discover. But heck, if it is a ghost, it doesn't seem a nice once!
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 am

Hi Danodanz,

I've heard about that case!!!

Quite freaky stuff.

GPS would be more than happy to come over and do an investigation there (for free, of course), as we are also based in Plymouth.

What puzzled me, when I heard the first stories about that shop: Why on earth do they still have those meat hooks there???

It would be cool, if you could keep us updated,
Thanks,
Hella

"Dark the other side is!" ... "Oh, shut up, Yoda, and eat you toast!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 am

Hi
some interesting stuff on this place you put in your post dan....what ever this is at the co-op its got to have some power to be able to move theses objects...maybe we some look into who is man was and maybe try and work out just why he killed himself maybe dig up some history on the shop him and his family worth a shot dont you think?.....would be a good case to do.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator

Number of posts : 1802

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 am

Hi Dan

That Certainly is a wierd and interesting case , we did get involved at one time in talks , but nothing ever came of it , it would be great to get in there and conduct a proper investigation.

It is not unusual for these sort of hauntings to happen.

regards
ian

Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:27 pm

I know, I only just found out that it got all the way to head office..... Then they just never replied. I'm looking online as it stands for camcorder chargers. Mines gone walkabouts, afterwards I'm gunna set it up facing the meat-hooks to see what happens. So fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:27 am

Hi

Well tbe offer still stands , if you guy are interested in us coming in and investigating the area I am happy to do so , if you want to contact me per email my email address is Ian@ghostfinder.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am

That does sound creepy! I worked at Bosworth Hall Hotel in Market Bosworth and that was a creepy place...Many of us had experienced something or another.
Back to top Go down
Debz316
Investigator

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 am

sounds brill seems by what u r saying its does sounds very active
i think ian right if they can let gps team in to investagate will be a good experance for all
debz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sds-investigators.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:31 pm

It sounds Interesting.As per Ian's previous comments.That It would be better to conduct a proper Investigation at the premises to ascertain what is going on and what Evidence we can obtain.

Before making any assumptions.There could be many factors that could cause these events that maybe down to enviromental aspects with in the work area.

I.e high Emf fields that is now becoming all to common, etc

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 am

I will look foward to keeping an eye on this subject and if you guys do an investigation...All sounds very captivating. Just jelous I cant get involved! He he.

However if I can help do any research on the laptop for you please let me know... Goodluck with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey guys! I have a sad update Sad

Sadly the reason behind the lack of replies from my work is because the "higher up" manager based folk. They basically want it to be unconfirmed or just swept under the carpet, due to the fact that if anything was confirmed then nobody would want to go down in the warehouse whilst working.

I sort of see where they're coming from as half the girls in work are reluctant to go down there alone.

However, I'm not that easy to knock down. And have finally ordered a cam-corder lead. So now I've just got to ensure that nobody cottons on to my plan.

Hopefully by next month or so, I'll have results for you folks! =)
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi Danodanz

Well thats normally the way that things go , but it sounds like you have a good plan , any results that you get please do not hesitate to send them to us for analysing, and keep us up to date .

Back to top Go down
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm

After four gruelling months of toying around with chargers, batteries breaking, etc etc. I finally got round to filming the meathooks!

I've gone through a few hours worth, nothing thus far. However I'm usually pushed for time.

That being said, I am one to share! so if you want to see and analyze all the footage for yourself (Be aware there's 8-9 whole hours worth!) Then give me a shout, and I'll uplaod it to mediafire or something like that.

Much Love!
x
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Tue May 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Would it be possible for you to take some photos of the area that activity is being experienced in so that we can get an idea of what the place looks like , its quite funny i was in the COOP on Mutley plain yesterday afternoon getting a few things as i live nearby, you would never guess that there is something like that going on judging by the appearence of the place .

Back to top Go down
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Sure, I'll get round to it when I'm next in the warehouse!

What one were you in? The older one or the newest one? As it's the old school one that is indeed haunted. (Or reasonably so)
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

I would say that i was in the new one , where is the old one exactly

Back to top Go down
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Thu May 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Just across the road, and a lil to the side of it. Next to all the pubs, Smile I Think Mutley Crown's the closest one.
Back to top Go down
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:41 am

Well, I've left the camera in the warehouse, there's about 10-11 hours of footage to trawl through.

Now, does anybody know any sharing sites, for people to download Mediafire only allows 200MB of footage uploaded when one hour of the footage is 2GB.

Much Love!
x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 am

Hi Danodanz
rather long gap between post on there looking back this post started back on jun 06 2010... scratch
Is there any reason why there is such a huge gap between the post on whats going on?
Are G.P.S. coming to investigate your work place?...is there any photos or footage we can look at asp?

Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 am

Hi Danodanz

I am afraid i don't know anything where you can upload that amount , looks like you are going to have to trawl through the hours of footage on your own which is normal thats what we havhe to do after each investigation lol.

Back to top Go down
Danodanz
Orb
Orb

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:12 pm

phil wrote:
Hi Danodanz
rather long gap between post on there looking back this post started back on jun 06 2010... scratch
Is there any reason why there is such a huge gap between the post on whats going on?
Are G.P.S. coming to investigate your work place?...is there any photos or footage we can look at asp?

Heyyy

The long gap is partly down to two things.

1: I lost my camcorder, and all things related to it, making me totally lose motivation for ghost related fun.

2: We had a change in management, meaning they weren't as laid back with snooping around down there as the other management was (I believe they were the ones okay with investigations)
But since the new one came in, I've had to tip-toe around, finding appropriate dates where I was working til late, immediately followed by a morning shift.

I've managed to convert the footage with little quality loss, making the videos original date of 2GB to something small like 108mb, so I'll be able to upload the footage for all to see once all 10 hours convert!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Well the best thing to do would be to watch all of it and then crop the bits that are interesting .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)   

Back to top Go down

My work!! (The co-operative, Mutley Plain)
Page 1 of 1