visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The black man of kirchenhoring EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The black man of kirchenhoring EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The black man of kirchenhoring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

The black man of kirchenhoring Empty
PostSubject: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:15 am

The black man of kirchenhoring Der_schwarze_Mann

Type: unknown

Date: Present day

Further Description:
This woodland road is used by teenagers to travel between the two villages when they are visiting partys or village festivals or just as a short cut , a teenager was on his way home from his girlfriends house when he was confronted by a 2,5 meter black shape with red glowing eyes , he ran back to his girlfriends house , the rumours soon spread in the two villages and the black man was sighted quite often in the summer .

Alot of people are to afraid to use this road due to the sightings .

investigation dates will follow.
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:38 am

Im guessing not even the mods come on the forum all that much then. Shame. I like Germany, I just had a look at a map, there is quite a lot of land between these two villages. So there would need to be a lot of research done into exactly where the man was seen. I could find out if people liked? Would someone be so kind as to send me a PM as I am very new to the paranormal world!

The Village in question should be spelled 'Kirchanshorung'.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi

I don't quite know what you mean by the mods don't come on the forum that much ??

The village that is meant is called kirchenhoring in Bavarian in Germany they also spell it the way that you have mentioned after living in Bavaria for 20 years I became familiar with this strange dialect that they use in that part of the country , and believe me it is not easy to learn .

If you have any further information on it then please post it and we can pass it on to A group in the area.

Thanks for that post maybe we can organise an investigation there the next time we visit germany .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Sorry, I noticed this posted a while ago, and as it said information to followI presumed the thread was dead. Yes I knowvwhat you mean about dialects etc. I was in ravensburg a while ago and struggled to understnd a few words. They don't teach you that stuff at a level german!! My german is quite poor now :-(

i have a friend from near bayern and I'm trying to find info on the two villages. But as I said, I'm very new to this and don't know what anything means, I don't know about any equipment. All I'm aware of is that spirits and entities are around all the time, you only notice them, or things happening when they're 'not at peace
and that they feel safer/more secure at night when it's dark.
I'm actually going along to Alton towers tomorrow night. I'm going along with a view to join the company as a host. Many thanks for your reply. Ben
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Which company is that with if you dont mind me asking ?? Alton towers is a great place to go to , but there is a difference in the way that events are run , whether they are conducted on a scientific basis or on a medial which is naturally harder to gain evidence of a haunting than when scientific evidence is gathered .

We run our events on a scientific and medial basis which means that we have the best of both worlds we can sometimes back up medial evidence with scientific proof as well which is alot more convincing for the people taking part .

Let us know how you got on at Alton towers would be very interesting to know what happened .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I think the company just uses a medium with no scientific equipment or investigators. Isn't mind this as to all intents and purposes it's an informal job interview! I'm intending going out hunting again on Saturday night with a friend to dale abbey and the hermits cave (near derby)
I am very aware there will be lots of activity at Alton towers due there being some kind of building there since 1000 BC. That's some history there. I still don't know really what I should be doing on my own, it would be great if I could find a medium to befriend to form a little hunting party here. Speaking of which I have emailed barri for an application form :-)
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Well thats a great thing , barri and myself will discuss your application in the meantime the best think for you to do is to look around the forum and have a read and get to know us i'm sure that you will enjoy it here .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:54 am

http://www.spukorte.de/index.html

I'm guessing this is where you got your info from?! Same photo, same text :-( I thought I did good then. Dammit!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The black man of kirchenhoring   The black man of kirchenhoring Empty

Back to top Go down

The black man of kirchenhoring
Page 1 of 1