visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
EVP advice EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
EVP advice EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
EVP advice EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
EVP advice EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
EVP advice EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

EVP advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: EVP advice   EVP advice EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:39 am

My wife and I are hoping to undertake our first 'formal' EVP session this evening and tomorrow evening. I have read up extensively on what to say, or more importantly what NOT to say, but couldn't find any specific advice on how to deal with an unwelcome entity deciding to join in.

The other query for me is the question of background noise, on the basis that a low energy entity might be able to manipulate background noise to project its own voice. I don't know, it seems pointless to me to be adding noise to an already difficult listening environment?
Back to top Go down

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP advice   EVP advice EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:10 pm

main things dont say is anyone there cuz then anything can come in ask " is there the spirit that lives here with us here" and imagin the house in a golden bubble and say to yourself the only spirits alowed in are the spirits that lived here and someone u know. and if anything bad does come in then in a ferm voice but polite voice tell them to leave.

Matt
Back to top Go down

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP advice   EVP advice EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 am

Thanks for that advice; I haven't listened back to the first session on ear phones yet, but on a quick replay there were a couple of unidentifiable sounds. Performing the same exercise tonight exactly 24 hours on.
Back to top Go down

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP advice   EVP advice EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Hi Greyowl, if you want me to filter and anmplify the unknown sounds then please post them here and I will work on them for you?

neut EVP advice Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: EVP advice   EVP advice EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am

Thanks for your offer Neut. I will come back to you when/if I get any mumblings. I have identified virtually all the sounds as explainable; I have had to be ruthless with my rejections as I live in a very old house with much wood about, but am left with some clear but very very faint knocks that do seem to be intelligent, i.e. in response to a question. But nothing remotely like a voice. Will try to post an excerpt later.

The second session, i.e. without the background noise (an electric fan on low setting) was considerably easier to process than with it.

The experience has raised a few ideas that I will raise on a new thread in a more relevant category.
Back to top Go down

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: EVP   EVP advice EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 am

Attached - as promised.

http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/wav/winnie.html

I have had to trim the file to the relevant section as there is a lot of personal stuff on it. You will hear the regular tick of a clock in the background as a reference. I ask "Winnie?". There is immediately a dull knock followed a second later by a sharper knock.

I had already established during the session that one knock would mean 'no' and two would mean 'yes'.
Back to top Go down

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP advice   EVP advice EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:10 am

Hi greyowl, I'll work on your files this afternoon and post them back once done.

Neut Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVP advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP advice   EVP advice Empty

Back to top Go down

EVP advice
Page 1 of 1