visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Evidence enough to investigate? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Evidence enough to investigate? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Evidence enough to investigate? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Evidence enough to investigate? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Evidence enough to investigate? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Evidence enough to investigate?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Evidence enough to investigate? Empty
PostSubject: Evidence enough to investigate?   Evidence enough to investigate? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi team,

G.P.S receives about 2 calls a month asking us to investigate or for our opinion on something possibly paranormal.

We recently received an image from a client in Cambridgeshire, requesting our presence for an investigation.

Original:

Evidence enough to investigate? Dsc00010

Evidence enough to investigate? Cambri10

Case:

The client’s teenage daughter has had some very odd things occur in her bedroom ever since she swapped rooms with her brother. The picture was taken by the daughter in her bed using her mobile camera phone. She swears that she saw an apparition of an old lady sitting on her bed when she took the photo. The client believes that the image looks like the face of an old woman.

The client’s daughter says that things in the bedroom have been thrown off the shelves and there have been things moved around. She has taken to sleeping down through fear!

They have just been told by a neighbour that an elderly couple passed away in the house many years ago.

No structural works or decorating has been done in the home. The activity only started when the two kids swapped bedrooms.

The client has stated that all the family have heard the sounds of thing being moved around in the bedroom when they have all been sitting down stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence enough to investigate?   Evidence enough to investigate? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi
This kinda stuff sound like what goes on in my house we heard things being moved around upstaris.
maybe if u looked on the spiritual side the lady might like the girl in that room and wants to know her so shes trying to show her self to her. on the other hand some people might be seeing things and hearing things due to there age the mind is all over the place cuz there growing up. i think they need to keep a diary of whats going on how offtern it happends what happend etc so we can start trying to understand whats going on there.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Evidence enough to investigate?   Evidence enough to investigate? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:02 pm

I agree Matt , they should start to write a diary and try to keep track of what is going on , but i think that due to the incidents that have happened it warrants us conducting an investigation at their house .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Evidence enough to investigate?   Evidence enough to investigate? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi all,

To be honest, I can't see any face in the pic at all. I suppsoe, when you want to see one, then you do.

But I agree with Matt and Ian about the point of starting a diary.

I'm not sure if I agree with Matt about the theory of a spirit liking the girl's presence in the room now. It seems to be a weird way of showing affection by throwing personal belongings off the shelves.
But maybe someone only wants the girl's attention?

I am not sure if the whole thing is not self inflicted.
To be able to judge that, we really need to know a few more things, all of them having to to with psychology of some sorts, like apparent personal problems, worries, some traumatic happenings in the past, etc...
Maybe it's not even the girl, but her brother?

... just a few thoughts,

Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Evidence enough to investigate?   Evidence enough to investigate? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Agree with Hella!

If you can make a face out of that then you will make a face out of anything!!

Regards,

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Evidence enough to investigate?   Evidence enough to investigate? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:25 pm

And to add,

Sounds like a standard poltergeist case (Teenage girl, things being thrown around and moved). My initial feeling is that it is probably not a spirit, elderly couple probably not likely to scare or throw things around (although I am assuming stereotypes), and it is well documented that adolescent teenagers, particularly females, are responsible for 'creating' poltergeist phenomena themselves, either intentionally or unintentially through PK. But of course this is not always the case!

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence enough to investigate?   Evidence enough to investigate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Evidence enough to investigate?
Page 1 of 1