visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Waverly hills sanatarium EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Waverly hills sanatarium EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Waverly hills sanatarium EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Waverly hills sanatarium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Waverly hills sanatarium Empty
PostSubject: Waverly hills sanatarium   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 8:19 am

The original Waverly Hills Sanatorium, a two-story wooden structure, was opened in 1910, but the larger brick and concrete structure as it stand today was completed in 1926. The hospital was always dedicated to the treatment of tuberculosis patients, a disease that was fairly common in the early 20th Century.

It is estimated that as many as 63,000 people died as the sanatorium. Those deaths coupled with the reports of severe mistreatment of patients and highly questionable experiments and procedures are ingredients for a haunted location.

Ghost investigators who have ventured into Waverly have reported a host of strange paranormal phenomena, including voices of unknown origin, isolated cold spots and unexplained shadows. Screams have been heard echoing in its now abandoned hallways, and fleeting apparitions have been encountered.

Waverly hills sanatarium Waverly-hills-sanatorium
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Waverly hills sanatarium   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Phantom,

hmmmmm Waverly Hill Sanatorium, one of my favorite Spots, I would like to investigate (lol besides many others Very Happy ).
A lot of Paranormal Investigators have examined this place. Here is one of my favorite spots from TAPS.

Greetz shanara alien
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Waverlly   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Oh yes shanara i agree with you there , that place rocks , that would be a treat to visit there.
We will have to save for a while to be able to go there and investigate , but someday that dream will come true as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waverly hills sanatarium   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:35 pm

It's probably one of the scariest and active places in the world based upon recent investigations.

I would love to take the G.P.S team there! What a treat.... Maybe if I win the Lottery LOL...

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sanitorium   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 pm

has anyone asked anyway it may not be as expensive as we might think? we need to find a way of fundraising it would seem. maybe trying spiritual churches as a starting place to see if they would be able to donate either large sum or monthly sum to enable team to prove that life exisits in other dimensions?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Waverly hills sanatarium   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:13 am

I hope that some day , we will be able to afford a trip to the sanatorium , but i donīt think that we have to look quite as far away as that to be able to prove that life excists in the other dimension , i think we can do that on our own back door step .

But itīs something to think ab out and to aim for .

greets
phantom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waverly hills sanatarium   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:54 pm

yes there are lots of interesting places here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waverly hills sanatarium   Waverly hills sanatarium EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 pm

i agree phantom we dont have to go far to prove life beyond death..
and i have a strong feeling were in for a treat ...soon...with a investigation we will be doing something exciting is awaiting our visit... Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waverly hills sanatarium   Waverly hills sanatarium Empty

Back to top Go down

Waverly hills sanatarium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Most Haunted Places-
Jump to: