visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Music/Songs In Your Sleep..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. Empty
PostSubject: Music/Songs In Your Sleep..   Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:02 pm

sorry Bongo,its becoming a questions and answer page from me Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. Icon_rolleyes

just wanting too ask you why it is that i keep hearing different songs just before i wake up most days? the last 3 days i heard-Blondies Call Me song twice in one sleep..the other morning about 4am just before i woke up i heard a song but dont reconise it-but the line i heard last was,Dont Stop Beleving,Never Stop Beleving- i know its from a song but i can only hum the rest how it goes but couldnt sing too it if you know what i mean..lastnight or should i say the early hours i was hearing Elton Johns-Rocket Man of all the songs too hear..

then just by sheer coincidence,i was in my gym today,and by sheer coincidence after the ads had stopped Bloody Blondies Call Me was the first song!! Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. Affraid

just wondering what your thoughts maybe on this..am more a tv man myself and dont listen too music much,and i read before going sleep..when i am awake in the early hours and aware of my surroundings alls quiet,so i know its in me somehow..

thanks Bongo(again)... Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Music/Songs In Your Sleep..   Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Paul Mcartney composed the song yesterday in a dream, in fact many musicians have heard songs in their sleep which they scrawled down and composed when they awoke!

Same with poetry, novels, mathmatical and engineering problems and concepts etc.

Doesn't have much relevance to your question but interesting all the same!

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: Music/Songs In Your Sleep..   Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I have to say that as a musician I too ALWAYS hear music in my sleep, and often when driffting off or just waking, clear as a bell. The problem I have is, as its so clear I tell myself I'll record the ideas down when I get up, but I can never remember by the time I've actually got up, I suppose a bit like when dreams fade. I should keep a recorder next to my bed (not the type you blow)

neut Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music/Songs In Your Sleep..   Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Synchronicity of audio prompts usually carry meaning in my experience. The fact that you heard 'Call Me' both in sleep and also on the radio the first song on, means that you may need to be prompted to follow up on something. Is there somebody you should have made contact with or can you relate this song or singer in connection with a life experience or someone close to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music/Songs In Your Sleep..   Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 am

in all honesty Bongo no is the answer..it happens quite often now,more than ever.. suppose i should be glad its nothing too bad..just find it baffling..sometimes i hear somebody shout my name,then i wake up and wonder if woke myself up shouting my own name lol..

too Robb and Neut..am defo not musical in any way..doubt i will ever will be..i wrote a poem about winter in 1985 for the school magazine which came 1st..doubt that changed my life though..thanks Bongo, confused i shall stay i think..wonder if i can put a request in..havent heard purple rain by prince for a while..going too write all the songs i reconise down and put them on a cd..my greatest hits..may jog my memory somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music/Songs In Your Sleep..   Music/Songs In Your Sleep.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Music/Songs In Your Sleep..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
visions  :: Ghost Talk :: Spiritualist help-
Jump to: