visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
The White Heart Pub EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
The White Heart Pub EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
The White Heart Pub EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
The White Heart Pub EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
The White Heart Pub EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The White Heart Pub

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The White Heart Pub Empty
PostSubject: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 pm

By Phil M (Copied and pasted into here by Barri)

Hi Team,

This is one of the upcoming investigations Please let me know if you can make it I'm trying to get the investigation for a Sunday night as the pub is open until 1am most nights and they close a 11am Sundays this is the history behind the haunting

The White Heart Pub Public House Sheep Street Bicester Town Centre

Built in the 1300 hundreds. The bar seems to be the most active area in the pub, Also the cellar seems to be very active as well.

Also there seems to be activity upstairs landlady Sarah Rundle young girl at one point said she had seen a striped shadow moving up the wall in one of the rooms and she followed with her finger something crawling up the wall, no one else could see the striped image but she pointed at it and as it made its way across the walls.

The landlady Sarah Rundle, as tried to close her eyes to what has been going on since she moved into the town centre pub over 5 years ago.

She is not sure what is haunting the pub and would now like to find out what is, strange shadows and noises have been seen and heard over the years and members of staff have spoken of very odd things going on while they have worked and cleaning up after closing.

The cellar has a very heavy feeling to it and the main and upper bar area things have been seen.

The landlady had a family dog stay while there owners were on holiday as much as they tried the dog would not step foot in the cellar it would just sit at the top of the cellar stairs and stares down into the darkness and would not fencer down also the dog wouldn’t go along the hallway upstairs it would do the same thing and just stare up the
hallway,

The young daughter of the landlady as said that a tall man has entered her bedroom and stood close to the bed and just looks at her many times. There is money counting room down in the cellar this is a newish room but has been there ever since Sarah as been there she has told me she and over members of staff and heard money being counted late at night when the pub has been closed for the night could this be a former owner that has passed away still counting the days/nights taking?...Sarah has ensured me there has been no one there at that time of night in the cellar.

Sarah has told me herself that these things have been going on for years and she thinks I’m may well be a former owner and landlady of the pub called Xian, she was once none as the rudest bar lady in the whole of the UK!

G.P.S is set to do a full investigation at the White Heart pub at some point in January/February 2010.

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Phil - as long as I'm not going away (which I shouldn't be this time) I could do the Sunday of the first day of half term, which is mid February if thats of any use. I'll double check to make sure I am here, but let me know if thats a good time or not first.

The White Heart Pub Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi Phil

Is this the trainess event? The only sundays I CANNOT do are the 31st Jan and May 9th.

Tx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi T, John
ive not set any dates yet because of the bad weather..as soon as i have any i will let you know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi Phil

Any date is ok with me, just keep me posted.

Thanks
Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Any date is fine with me and Debz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:26 am

Hi Team
just to keep you up to date the investigation for The White heart Pub in Bicester town is still on for the 28th march this is a Sunday night please let me now who can make it should be there at 10:30pm for set up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 pm

I can still make it Phil

Matt The White Heart Pub Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 am

Hi Phil

We are ok for that date.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi Phil

I'm still ok for that date.

Sheena x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:23 pm

I can make it, but I won't be able to be there all night, if thats OK.

neut The White Heart Pub Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: white heart   The White Heart Pub EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi team
I would like all those that are coming Sunday 28th to meet in winners car park the post codes is ox26 6qd at 10pm
so far its me, Steven & debs, Matt from bicester, Sheena, and john west.
As Matt wont be coming can anyone that has a camcorder please bring it along thanks
Lets hope its a good night.
John no probs that you can stay to the end i understand...mate.... The White Heart Pub Icon_wink
If anyone has any questions please email me or ring me anytime....also if anyone needs anything let me know by Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 pm

no problems there Phil, i'm looking forward to it The White Heart Pub Icon_biggrin I'll give you a call towards the end of the week.

Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 am

Hi Matt
glad you can make it...see you there...let me know if you need anything??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:20 am

All going well, I'll have 2 sony cameras for use on the night. My one and one lent from a colleague at school

neut Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 am

phil did you get my message? I have'nt heard back from you The White Heart Pub Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Phil I've actually been lent 2 Sony camcorders so I'll be bringing 3 with me on the night.

neut Smile
Back to top Go down
Extralien
Investigator
Extralien

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:03 pm

If you lot are going to live stream it, then please do let me know.

I can post the links for it to a rather popular site, so we can get some viewers Smile

abovetopsecret.com http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread555432/pg1
Back to top Go down
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Excellent research report, Steve !!!! Knowing myself how hard and exhausting it can be, I think it is amazing what you dug out there.
I had a go at that weeks ago, but didn't really make an effort, because there was no date set for an investigation then.
And in the end it all went so quick and dates were re-adjusted because of the increasing activity there (might be an anniversary coming up, death, accident of something like that).

Sure you don't want to join the research team???? You'd be a real asset for us.

Hella

Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Does anyone have any spare miniDV's they can bring with them tomorrow for the White Heart investigation, I have 2 maybe 3 here.

thanks

neut Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Can't wait for tomorrow, so excited my first investigation Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Team
yep should be a good nigh....looks like we should be able to get a livestream going as well...judging by jonh has said....ill bring my lamptop along sunday night see you all 10pm winners car park.... The White Heart Pub Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Whats a lamptop The White Heart Pub Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Heart Pub   The White Heart Pub Empty

Back to top Go down

The White Heart Pub
Page 1 of 1