visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Fair Mile Chapel of Rest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fair Mile Chapel of Rest Empty
PostSubject: Fair Mile Chapel of Rest   Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Right as you know i take pics in alot of derelict places i a never really have any weird things show up that i can't explain except for this

The Camera was on a tripod on remote shutter as was a small room i was in the door way off to the left of the picture
around 5-6ft away, fired off the 2 shots within seconds and this is
what came out

1st

Fair Mile Chapel of Rest DSC_0097

2nd

Fair Mile Chapel of Rest DSC_0095

It wasnt really that cold not enough to cause breath to be visiable and no one was smoking.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Fair Mile Chapel of Rest   Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi Matt,

Can't explain the haze as is usually the case with these kind of photographs. The interesting thing about the two images is the difference in the colour tempretures, one is rather warm and the other rather cold, but this as you probably know could not be caused by actual tempreture, but a change in white balance or through manually tweaking the RGB levels (on a DSLR).

Of course a sudden change in lighting could cause the camera to auto adjust WB.

In fact a possible explanation for what has happened here is that the camera has auto re-metered the WB as a direct reaction to the mist appearing, causing it to re sample it's point of white (the mist) and therefore changing the color balance throughout the entire image.

If I am correct then at least we know that the mist was actually there at that exact moment and that it wasn't a phenomena specific to the inner workings of the digital camera!

Robb
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com

PostSubject: Re: Fair Mile Chapel of Rest   Fair Mile Chapel of Rest EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Yes i see what you mean, Back then i was using a Nikon D40x DSLR and was pretty new to it so was shooting with Auto WB so first will be warmer hence focusing on the Brown of the table then 2nd Focusing on the white mist has lightened the shot.

Another thing is the camera dropped afew inches between shots but i put that down to me not tightening the tripod enough and a heavy lens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fair Mile Chapel of Rest   Fair Mile Chapel of Rest Empty

Back to top Go down

Fair Mile Chapel of Rest
Page 1 of 1