visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal investigation team

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
For the latest news follow Visions Paranormal Support Group on Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Palace Theatre, Plymouth
Mobile Phone pic EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm by Ian

» Cybernatural Occurrence
Mobile Phone pic EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm by medea

» computer ghosts
Mobile Phone pic EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 pm by Ian

» Possible full bodied apparition at the dower house.
Mobile Phone pic EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:30 pm by Nightcrawler

» Matrixing piccys
Mobile Phone pic EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm by Nightcrawler

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Mobile Phone pic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi All

I got this pic below from a friend of mine who captured this on his mobile phone being the old Samsung D900.

However my friend has 34 years experience in the Ghost hunting realms where there equipment was a camera with flash and notepad.

He showed me this pic and told me whilst he was at home in his flat he heard shuffling in the hallway and there was only him at home.He then took the pic with his mobile.

Mobile Phone pic Photo-12

On looking at the pic it looks like possibly a figure of a female looking downwards.I could not get the pic any bigger.

I suggested that my friend borrow my K2 and do some communicating with the alleged spirit.After what seemed to be hours of explaining how to use the K2.He then went away with the K2 .

Next day my friend he informed me that he switched off the power to his flat and switched on the K2 and waited for the self test.Then asked "IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THE FLAT OTHER THEN ME?"

He then told me the K2 lit up completely and then he switched it off.I have also be told that various items have been placed in different locations.

I would be interested in other members thoughts on the Pic

Steve
Back to top Go down

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Cool pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Does look like something it there, yer you can make something out like... a person or something!!!
Back to top Go down

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Steve/debs
hi im really not sure what im looking at but the is somthing there and i can see what you mean about the the lady very odd maybe poss investgation on our hands?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Administrator, Founder & Lead Investigator
Ian

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:25 am

Hi Guys

Just wanted to know , how long its been going on at his place its a bit difficult to assess the pic because i don't know the circumstances it does seem a bit strange that if there was a flash on this phone , that it didn't light up the background in any way .

But if this is an on going thing then an investigation will have to be carried out .

anyway its an interesting picture .

regards
ian
Back to top Go down
https://visionsinvestigation.forumotion.com

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:53 am

Hiya - have to be honest, I can' really see anything - sorry Crying or Very sad

Tx
Back to top Go down
Robb
Technical Manager & Investigator
Robb

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Could be many different things, wouldn't say this was paranormal, why would it be? Thats the problem with these sorts of pictures, there are so many different ways in which an image like this could be produced. I agree with Toni here, I can't see anythingin it, just a flare of light! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.robbleech.com
arwen
Lead Investigator
arwen

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi there,

like the others i can't make out a person and certainly not a female. Ok, the outlines could be that of a figure, but i tend to say that it's more my eyes playing tricks on me. You can't, by chance, find out if this picture was taken with a flash? I also think that , if it was, this is the reflection of some surface in the hallway.

As Ian says, it would be interseting to find out more about the going on's in your friends house. Maybe you could ask him about it.

Greets,
Hella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghostfinder.co.uk/

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Quite possibly lens flair of some kind. Mobile camera phones have quite a low resolution camera built in and even the newer ones with 5MP cameras don't come equipped to take decent photographs by any standards.

In this case, the circumstances behind the image are more important. As Ian and Hella suggested, i think we should get some information on his home and maybe conduct a preliminary there if required.

Thanks for this interesting post and image Steve.

Cheers buddy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mobile Phone pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Phone pic   Mobile Phone pic Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobile Phone pic
Page 1 of 1